Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Alright guys, let's get serious. It's Teddy or bust.

Last night helped prove again that Bridgewater is the clear cut number one QB. He will show tonight again why he is. He is the face of the franchise that this team has never had. He is the franchise QB that this team so desperately needs. He will be the guy that wins ballgames, sells jerseys and makes other fans jealous.

I know it's chic (for some reason) to say that you can take Clowney and then come back and take someone like McCarron or Manziel. Well, ask yourself. Would you rather have Andrew Luck or Andy Dalton?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Only people lacking in sense would think otherwise. He was the clear number one qb before

At least among the informed, Bridgewater's been the clear number-one pick since last year's Sugar Bowl.

In before the Super Mariota Bros show up.

Sorry for Mariota and his teams loss, but I glad Caldwell and co. got a skybox glimpse on a potential disaster for us. I can be sure they will make the right decision, if not. They can have their offices cleaned out.

Quote:At least among the informed, Bridgewater's been the clear number-one pick since last year's Sugar Bowl.

Yep.  He had intrigued me throughout the 2012 season, but that Sugar Bowl performance knocked me outta my seat.  I knew he was #1 overall pick worthy after that performance.

Toughness.  Intelligence.  Arm Talent.  Leadership.  Intangibles.  He has it all.

Barr, Matthews, or Clowney if you had a brain. Winston next season

Quote:Barr, Matthews, or Clowney if you had a brain. Winston next season

Honestly I would give serious thought to drafting Matthews and then loading up on Manzeil and Murray. Matthews is as about as iron clad solid guarantee as you can get. Id take the Matthews kid over Teddy. At least I know what I'm getting. 

Quote:Honestly I would give serious thought to drafting Matthews and then loading up on Manzeil and Murray. Matthews is as about as iron clad solid guarantee as you can get. Id take the Matthews kid over Teddy. At least I know what I'm getting.

And you don't know what you're getting with Bridgewater because?

Quote:Honestly I would give serious thought to drafting Matthews and then loading up on Manzeil and Murray. Matthews is as about as iron clad solid guarantee as you can get. Id take the Matthews kid over Teddy. At least I know what I'm getting. 

You need your own show on 1010XL. They love this line of thinking.

Quote:You need your own show on 1010XL. They love this line of thinking.

Believe me bubba... I would have an audience that's for sure. It would be open minded and whining parrots would be ridiculed mercilessly!

They all stink. Wait until next year.

lololol

Quote:Barr, Matthews, or Clowney if you had a brain. Winston next season

Amateur idea. This isn't Madden. Caldwell and Bradley wouldn't be around to make that pick, and the odds of finishing with the worst record in the league AGAIN are far too small to risk passing on an elite quarterback prospect in 2014. 

Quote:And you don't know what you're getting with Bridgewater because?

Theres nothing he can possibly say other than the "size"/ durability concern. 

Quote:Theres nothing he can possibly say other than the "size"/ durability concern. 

I guess were just supposed to overlook all and any concerns huh? 

Quote:Theres nothing he can possibly say other than the "size"/ durability concern.

And that level of competition thing too.

Quote:And that level of competition thing too.

OMG. You know what this feels like. It feels like a bad California cult. What should we call them? Teddy bears?

Quote:They all stink. Wait until next year.

Isn't next year always the best year to draft a QB???

Quote:And that level of competition thing too.

If Level of competition in college was that uber-important then Joe Flacco wouldn't be a superbowl winning QB in the NFL. 

Teddy also has played well in games where the college level of competition was raised such as the Florida bowl game. 

Quote:Isn't next year always the best year to draft a QB???

Yep....and the problem with that is that next year always becomes next year and you never get that QB....