Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Alright guys, let's get serious. It's Teddy or bust.

Quote:OMG. You know what this feels like. It feels like a bad California cult. What should we call them? Teddy bears?

Twas a joke just like the level ofcompetition argument

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Twas a joke just like the level ofcompetition argument

Doesnt matter. I hence forth shall adorn all Teddy fanboys as Teddy Bears!

Quote:Yep....and the problem with that is that next year always becomes next year and you never get that QB....

It's like the guy that is always sitting at the bus stop. You ask him what bus he is waiting for. He always says the next one.

Quote:Honestly I would give serious thought to drafting Matthews and then loading up on Manzeil and Murray. Matthews is as about as iron clad solid guarantee as you can get. Id take the Matthews kid over Teddy. At least I know what I'm getting. 

Jeff Prosser??? Is that you???

;

;

This year may be worse than last year with Geno. / runs to the sideline

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2013, 01:53 PM by vagrantwade.)

Quote:Last night helped prove again that Bridgewater is the clear cut number one QB. He will show tonight again why he is. He is the face of the franchise that this team has never had. He is the franchise QB that this team so desperately needs. He will be the guy that wins ballgames, sells jerseys and makes other fans jealous.

I know it's chic (for some reason) to say that you can take Clowney and then come back and take someone like McCarron or Manziel. Well, ask yourself. Would you rather have Andrew Luck or Andy Dalton?

OP finally gets it.

We recently heard that the front office plans to spend money this offseason to speed up the rebuild process because of the lack of talent.

Zero chance we will be in position for Winston so people need to give up on that stupid idea.

TEST

Quote:Barr, Matthews, or Clowney if you had a brain. Winston next season

What happens, then, when next year a new QB shows up and impresses and suddenly grades highly?

"Ah, skip it. Draft another CB/OL/SS/Whatever and wait until 2016 for the QB! He's the surefire, can't-miss prospect!"

On Wisconsin.

Quote:What happens, then, when next year a new QB shows up and impresses and suddenly grades highly?

"Ah, skip it. Draft another CB/OL/SS/Whatever and wait until 2016 for the QB! He's the surefire, can't-miss prospect!"

Obviously you haven't heard the QB in the 2018 class is really the guy you want!

Quote:Doesnt matter. I hence forth shall adorn all Teddy fanboys as Teddy Bears!
Whatever makes you feel better about your guy stinking it up on the national stage snookums....
If that RV sales place wants Tebow in Jax bad enough to take out a billboard saying as much.....they should just HIRE him.

I like how they are pulling out this MCL sprain excuse to prevent Mariota from getting roasted like Geno Smith did when his team lost.

TEST

Winston doesn't declare or better yet, he pulled an Eli Manning. Muhahahahaha.

Quote:Doesnt matter. I hence forth shall adorn all Teddy fanboys as Teddy Bears!

Guess once we draft Bridgewater, there'll be a lot of Teddybears.  

It's Duck Season.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Guess once we draft Bridgewater, there'll be a lot of Teddybears.  

It's Duck Season.  

[Image: teddy-5.jpg]

TEST

i dont see why people are still bringin up Matthews with the way Pasztor has played. If we trade back a few spots and Teddy, Clowney, and Barr is gone Nix will be the pick.

Quote:I like how they are pulling out this MCL sprain excuse to prevent Mariota from getting roasted like Geno Smith did when his team lost.

Who used it as an excuse? MM himself didn't use it as an excuse after he was asked about it 6+ times post game. Not to mention the fact that the injury was announced BEFORE kickoff.

You'd be a fool or extremely close minded to think it didn't affect him though especially seeing him struggle to move in and out of the pocket and put weight on his leg after he was knocked down.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:i dont see why people are still bringin up Matthews with the way Pasztor has played. If we trade back a few spots and Teddy, Clowney, and Barr is gone Nix will be the pick.

A bit OT, and I realize I'm in the minority here, but I actually like Tim Jernigan more than Louis Nix.  Just my two pennies.

Quote:i dont see why people are still bringin up Matthews with the way Pasztor has played. If we trade back a few spots and Teddy, Clowney, and Barr is gone Nix will be the pick.

They aren't trading back. If they get the first pick, it's Bridgewater.

;

;

Quote:They all stink. Wait until next year.

lololol
I was just kidding about this, guys. Hence the "lololol"

But in all seriousness, I'm a Bridgewater guy all the way. I never understood the Mariota love. Yes, he's good, but I think he stays in college for another year. I don't know if he would make an impact like Teddy would because he's a bit for raw.

My #2 QB is actually Manziel. I know a lot of people don't like him, but I think his immaturity aside, he would make a great impact. His immaturity is what I don't like though. I feel he's gonna party all the time once he makes the big bucks.