Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bridgewater could become the next Matt Ryan

Quote:Don't be surprised if Teddy Bridgewater doesn't declare draft eligibility. He's not doing anything to help himself. One TD throw against UConn and lots and lots of drops in November....

He shuns the spotlight, opted to play at a lower level of competition, and stresses the importance of earning his degree.

lol, troll so hard.

He's graduating next month.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Teddy Icewater.

JungleCat is Trolly Deadinthewater. Amiright?

Quote:Johnny Football.

Bridgewater is good but he doesn't make me say wow.

I have to agree. If I had my choice, give me JF.. But id still be happy with TB..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:He doesn't have the arm young Brady had, but other than that, he is somewhat similar. Young Tom Brady had an absolute cannon, Teddy has just a "good" arm.

What? Brady went in the sixth round because he was a statue with a weak arm that couldn't throw the deep ball.

Quote:I have to agree. If I had my choice, give me JF.. But id still be happy with TB..

I like Manziel as a player. Not sure how that style of play is going to work in the NFL. I especially worry about his durability. I look at a guy like Mike Vick and he is injured every year. Are you going to invest a first round pick in a QB that puts himself in harms way on almost every play?

;

;

Quote:He doesn't have the arm young Brady had, but other than that, he is somewhat similar. Young Tom Brady had an absolute cannon, Teddy has just a "good" arm.
Dug up this little nugget on Brady

<p style="color:rgb(85,85,85);font-family:Verdana, 'BitStream vera Sans', Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Notes: Baseball catcher and football quarterback in high school who was drafted by the Montreal Expos in the 18th round of the June 1995 baseball draft. Opted for football and redshirted at Michigan in ’95. Saw limited action in ’96 and ’97 and started the past two years. Completed 3 of 5 passes for 26 yards, no touchdowns and one interception in ’96, 12-15-103-0-0 in ’97, 214-350-2,636-15-12 in ’98 and 180-295-2,216-16-6 in ’99, when he often shared time with super sophomore Drew Henson. Went all the way against Alabama in the Orange Bowl and completed 34-46-369-4. Unlike many Michigan quarterbacks, Brady is a pocket-type passer who plays best in a dropback-type system.

<p style="color:rgb(85,85,85);font-family:Verdana, 'BitStream vera Sans', Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Tom Brady Positives: Good height to see the field. Very poised and composed. Smart and alert. Can read coverages. Good accuracy and touch. Produces in big spots and in big games. Has some Brian Griese in him and is a gamer. Generally plays within himself. Team leader.

<p style="color:rgb(85,85,85);font-family:Verdana, 'BitStream vera Sans', Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Negatives: Poor build. Very skinny and narrow. Ended the ’99 season weighing 195 pounds and still looks like a rail at 211. Looks a little frail and lacks great physical stature and strength. Can get pushed down more easily than you’d like. Lacks mobility and ability to avoid the rush. Lacks a really strong arm. Can’t drive the ball down the field and does not throw a really tight spiral. System-type player who can get exposed if he must ad-lib and do things on his own.

<p style="color:rgb(85,85,85);font-family:Verdana, 'BitStream vera Sans', Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Summary: Is not what you’re looking for in terms of physical stature, strength, arm strength and mobility, but he has the intangibles and production and showed great Griese-like improvement as a senior. Could make it in the right system but will not be for everyone.

<p style="color:rgb(85,85,85);font-family:Verdana, 'BitStream vera Sans', Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(85,85,85);font-family:Verdana, 'BitStream vera Sans', Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">If Brady can improve his arm strength, Bridgewater can too, although thats like going from good-elite

Quote:He's going to be a nice quarterback to build around. Once we lock up the first pick, we can start ordering our Bridgewater jerseys.

I am definitely getting a jersey. But I also want that shirt that just has a the outline of a teddy bear and has the number 5 in the middle and I'm the back says Bridgewater. Such a sweet shirt.
Shock the world

We have Jaguars fans who actually WANT Manziel?

LOL

TEST

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2013, 12:41 PM by vagrantwade.)

Quote:Don't be surprised if Teddy Bridgewater doesn't declare draft eligibility. He's not doing anything to help himself. One TD throw against UConn and lots and lots of drops in November....

He shuns the spotlight, opted to play at a lower level of competition, and stresses the importance of earning his degree.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/cfb/1309...ridgewater

Quote:Louisville junior QB Teddy Bridgewater completed 21 of 37 attempts for 288 yards, one touchdown, and one interception in a 31-10 win over UConn.

The numbers might not show it, but Bridgewater was very impressive. He dealt with multiple drops in this game and delivered passes to every level of the defense. Bridgewater continues to display excellent pocket movement. The interception saw Bridgewater throw vertically along the sideline against a full blitz, with the safety undercutting a pass that was lofted too much. Nov 9 - 9:07 AM

Or to quote someone on Twitter just a bit ago;

Quote:@<b>ThinkingNFL</b> 1h

Going to say it again. A stat line for a NCAA football player means nothing.

@<b>ThinkingNFL</b> 1h

In terms of NFL productivity.

TEST

Quote:We have Jaguars fans who actually WANT Manziel?

LOL
Only in a alternate universe would that decision be made

All Bridgewater hate is the same stuff people have said about the elite qbs in the NFL...

I take it all for half a grain of sand

Quote:We have Jaguars fans who actually WANT Manziel?

LOL

People are allowed to have a different opinion. You need a Pamprin or something when you log into this board.

;

;