Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Draft priorities - Jaguars (McShay)

Quote:If teddy was so great they should've pounded the UCF knights without issue cause they have the best QB right? But it's a double standard in here. 
29/38 341 yds 2 tds 9 ypa

You sound delusional

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:29/38 341 yds 2 tds 9 ypa

You sound delusional

you misspelled "are"

Quote:29/38 341 yds 2 tds 9 ypa

You sound delusional

And yet he still didn't do enough. 

Quote:And yet he still didn't do enough. 

I know, he didn't fumble enough, like Mariota in the last 3 games...

Quote:I know, he didn't fumble enough, like Mariota in the last 3 games...
Riiight. 

Quote:And yet he still didn't do enough. 

He missed a ton of tackles that game.

Quote:If teddy was so great they should've pounded the UCF knights without issue cause they have the best QB right? But it's a double standard in here. 

The issue with Mariota isn't that Oregon lost.  It's how he played.  But I wouldn't expect you to understand.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:The issue with Mariota isn't that Oregon lost.  It's how he played.  But I wouldn't expect you to understand.

I have acknowledged it multiple times in several threads. But one bad game doesn't solidify anything. That's something you and all the other teddy bears don't seem to understand. 

Quote:I have acknowledged it multiple times in several threads. But one bad game doesn't solidify anything. That's something you and all the other teddy bears don't seem to understand. 
The problem here is that all of Oregons QBs have put up similar numbers in that offense. Maybe Mariota is different or maybe he is just another gimmick of that Oregon offense.

Quote:I have acknowledged it multiple times in several threads. But one bad game doesn't solidify anything. That's something you and all the other teddy bears don't seem to understand. 

Teddy doesn't play perfect, and you crucify him.  You are the one that seems to have double standards.  

Then again I didn't like Mariota as a prospect even before last night.  I don't think he's nearly as good as he's being made out to be, and I'd say last was just another piece of evidence on the pile.  The guy has a number of things going against it.  Maybe he can make it in the NFL.  But unless it's for Chip Kelly, I have my doubts.  

Quote:The problem here is that all of Oregons QBs have put up similar numbers in that offense. Maybe Mariota is different or maybe he is just another gimmick of that Oregon offense.
Maybe. Maybe teddy will live up to the hype. Maybe when he gets to the NFL he will fold and crumble to the ground when he realizes Uconn inst on the schedule. 

Quote:Maybe. Maybe teddy will live up to the hype. Maybe when he gets to the NFL he will fold and crumble to the ground when he realizes Uconn inst on the schedule. 

Maybe.  Maybe Mariota will live up to the hype.  Maybe when he gets to the NFL he will fumble a lot because he fumbles a lot even in college, and he will fold when he realizes he's facing better defenses that plan for him than Stanford. 

Quote:Maybe.  Maybe Mariota will live up to the hype.  Maybe when he gets to the NFL he will fumble a lot because he fumbles a lot even in college, and he will fold when he realizes he's facing better defenses that plan for him than Stanford. 

Right, maybe... We can do this all day. 

ThunderCat is officially the worst poster in the college forum, right?

TEST

Quote:ThunderCat is officially the worst poster in the college forum, right?

I've actually tried being objective. People can't handle that. it's ok. 

Quote:I've actually tried being objective. People can't handle that. it's ok. 

No you haven't. You have stated blatantly false comments about other prospects.

I, for example, stated that Mariota would get destroyed by Stanford and received a bunch of snarky responses. I am still waiting for my medal.

TEST

Bridgewater and Mariota are arguably the best in the draft (assuming Mariota enters).  However, I don't think either of these guys are going to be truly elite level QBs in the NFL.  The Jags, though, are so desperate to find a capable starting QB, there will be no choice but to take one with the first pick.  The good news is either will be a significant upgrade over Gabbert and Henne.         

Quote:Bridgewater and Mariota are arguably the best in the draft (assuming Mariota enters).  However, I don't think either of these guys are going to be truly elite level QBs in the NFL.  The Jags, though, are so desperate to find a capable starting QB, there will be no choice but to take one with the first pick.  The good news is either will be a significant upgrade over Gabbert and Henne.         

So...Dalton, Ryan, Flacco, or Stafford? I'll easily take that. You don't need an elite QB to win a SB...you just need a capable one. (I never considered Big Ben to be elite, btw)

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Nope....his team let him down...oh wait...that excuse is only for your guy.
If that RV sales place wants Tebow in Jax bad enough to take out a billboard saying as much.....they should just HIRE him.

They were up 28-7. I don't think he was the reason they lost.