Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Stephen Burton

How much playing time is he expected to get this week? 

I have a gut feeling he's going to be a good one. Then again, Jerry Sullivan has been good with developing pretty much all of our young WR's, so its not much of a stretch...

Too bad we only have one or 2 assistant coaches of that ilk on the entire staff. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2013, 11:04 AM by Jags2DaDeath.)

Oh, so this thread is actually about the assistant coaches...

(yawn)

You need new material.

;

;

Quote:Oh, so this thread is actually about the assistant coaches...

(yawn)

You need new material.

No actually it asked a question about Stephen Burton's potential playing time this week. - which you ignored. The assistant coaching comment was more of a sidebar that you fixated on. 

I think he is going to get a chance this week to show what he's got. He has given high praise by Bradley.

He is expected to play around 75% of offensive snaps.

Quote:He is expected to play around 75% of offensive snaps.

OK, cool. 

He'd probably be a good add in keeper leagues now before the potential "rush" next week. 

Quote:OK, cool. 

He'd probably be a good add in keeper leagues now before the potential "rush" next week. 

I just made that up.

haha

This should be closed haha

Gene's Myth

Quote:How much playing time is he expected to get this week? 

I have a gut feeling he's going to be a good one. Then again, Jerry Sullivan has been good with developing pretty much all of our young WR's, so its not much of a stretch...

Too bad we only have one or 2 assistant coaches of that ilk on the entire staff. 

Amazing. You derailed your own thread in the originating post.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Amazing. You derailed your own thread in the originating post.

Ahhh, I get it, bringing up supporting information = derailing, but only if its negative. If that second statement said in the OP was "positive" do you think anyone would be talking about any "derailing" right now? Nope. 

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2013, 12:23 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:I just made that up.

Oh, uh....."good one"?.... :ermm:

So, no one knows or has heard anything regarding Stephen Burton's PT this upcoming week, even though you are mostly all in Jax and get to listen to Jax sportsradio everyday?.... :blink: 

Quote:even though you are mostly all in Jax and get to listen to Jax sportsradio everyday?.... :blink:

Lol. Local radio is horrible. Most don't listen to it.

Ozone live right now. Ask the O-man.

Quote:So, no one knows or has heard anything regarding Stephen Burton's PT this upcoming week, even though you are mostly all in Jax and get to listen to Jax sportsradio everyday?.... :blink:

I'd be willing to bet that most sports radio hosts in Jax don't know who Stephen Burton is.

;

;

Quote:Ahhh, I get it, bringing up supporting information = derailing, but only if its negative. If that second statement said in the OP was "positive" do you think anyone would be talking about any "derailing" right now? Nope. 

Too easy. Just way too easy.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:No actually it asked a question about Stephen Burton's potential playing time this week. - which you ignored. The assistant coaching comment was more of a sidebar that you fixated on.
Then why say it at all?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Jerry Sullivan for head coach XD

Quote:How much playing time is he expected to get this week? 

You keep beating the same drum, even though we all know you can't read music.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.