Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
CALDWELL & BRADLEY IS ON THE CLOCK IN 2014

Quote:I've accepted the rest of this season is nothing more then a glorified preseason. I don't think it had to be this bad going in but were here so lets go find some guys. Meester, Marcedes, Gabbert, Henne, MJD, these guys shouldn't see another snap.
Agree with this.  Cut them now - plus Gabbert - and bring in some PS guys from other teams.  It can't possibly get any worse.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Glad "cronies" is back.

And real convenient of you TMD. Asking someone to dig up old posts when there aren't old posts to dig up.

I'm fine waiting to get a qb so we can see what fisch can actually do. No one would look good with this offense. Those who say he is awful are purely speculating and I doubt you realize how handcuffed he is.

Quote:Fisch hasn't been able to sustain consistent work in his entire coaching career. Everywhere he's gone he's only lasted a year or 2. And none of his offenses on his resume have yielded anything extraordinary, Babich?? He SUCKED as DC for a Chicago Bears team that had a good amount of defensive talent. Their defenses were better before and after his tenure at DC there. 

Most of the Jags assistants hired were terrible other than Jerry Sullivan and maybe DeWayne Walker. Both of them actually have solid resumes. 

The rest were just the runts of the litter that we had to settle for and most were merely cronies of Bradley from the past. Duffner is complete garbage and God knows what incriminating pictures he has to continually keep his job through regimes....when is the last young LB that he developed????? Daryl Smith?? So one good one in almost ten years??
He made Morris and Miami's offense a very dynamic one.  UM fans LOVED him and were bummed to see him go.  He didn't last long because he was successful and got a pro job.  Since Fisch is such garbage, tell me what you would do that is so brilliant to make this offense work.

I could see Fisch being gone and us getting Louisville's offensive coordinator much like the Colts did with luck.  If he really is on a one year deal that to me says trial run.

At times i have like the playcalling but the overwhelming majority of it has been extremely suspect to me. The biggest sign of a good OC is being able to adjust to fit the players on the field. When Blackmon is out the offense is dead in the water and everyone is completely out of place looking. Thats a bad sign to me even though most teams do struggle withour their #1 option.

Blackmon goes out and next thing you know you got every Wr running 5 yards outs (including shorts) , FBs running wheel routes trying to beat CBs and bubble screens on 2nd and 12 after a MJD draw directly into a blitz on the weak side. 

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2013, 09:51 AM by EricC85.)

Quote:Glad "cronies" is back.

And real convenient of you TMD. Asking someone to dig up old posts when there aren't old posts to dig up.

I'm fine waiting to get a qb so we can see what fisch can actually do. No one would look good with this offense. Those who say he is awful are purely speculating and I doubt you realize how handcuffed he is.

I hate that we can't pull up stuff from the old board, that sucks.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:after a MJD draw directly into a blitz on the weak side.

That sounds like a qb problem. Can't switch the play to the opposite side or audible to a play to take advantage of the blitz?

Caldwell & Bradley "ARE" on the clock in 2014

Geez...no education

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

If it were up to Jagmanforlife, We Be the Jagwaz.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2013, 10:47 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Glad "cronies" is back.

theres a newfangled thing called Google. But don't waste your time, I was pro Koetter and remained so, the entire time he was here. You won't find negative posts on Koetter from me. He was one of JDR's few ssistants that I actually thought was good. 

Quote:I could see Fisch being gone and us getting Louisville's offensive coordinator much like the Colts did with luck.  If he really is on a one year deal that to me says trial run. 

NOOOOOOOO!!! Not as OC, anyway, Louisvilles OC is worse than Fisch. I don't like how he runs the ball so much, even when the opponents strength is stopping the run. Too much like JDR, although it could be Strong calling that.  I wouldn't mind maybe bringing Louisville's OC in to be Bridgewater's "QB coach", however. 

I can't search through the old message board.

Quote:Caldwell & Bradley "ARE" on the clock in 2014

Geez...no education

Geez???

You want to talk about education???

LoL
We doing it BIG....Florida State bringing that SWAG back in 2013!!!!    

<p style="text-align:center;"> 

Whether any of you like it, or not, we're going to be stuck with Caldwell and Bradley for at least 4 years. Regardless of the on-field performances, and a possible 0-16 season. Why would they be kept? because this team has gone through too many rebuilding cycles already to just keep cutting GM's and coach's year in, and year out like some other teams have done whenever they miss the playoffs.

This is it guys. Caldwell is our GM and Bradley is our undisputed HC. We might not see any results later on this season, next season, two seasons from now, or even 3 seasons from now, but if we keep our heads held high and stay the course, we'll get there. I promise you we will. As fans we cannot continue to expect that the new HC will deliver us to the SB in one season, or two seasons only. Not every team can be as fortunate as New England was with Bellichick in 2001, and Tampa Bay with Jon Gruden in 2002.

It will take some time, and a lot of patience for everything to come together as one. Personally, I would prefer if Caldwell and Shad could open up their wallets and bring in some experienced players in FA, rather than through the draft. But of course, I'm not the GM of the Jaguars, and I've never owned an NFL team before. I've already accepted this fact, and I think a lot of people on this forum need to accept this fact too.

Quote:Whether any of you like it, or not, we're going to be stuck with Caldwell and Bradley for at least 4 years. Regardless of the on-field performances, and a possible 0-16 season. Why would they be kept? because this team has gone through too many rebuilding cycles already to just keep cutting GM's and coach's year in, and year out like some other teams have done whenever they miss the playoffs.

This is it guys. Caldwell is our GM and Bradley is our undisputed HC. We might not see any results later on this season, next season, two seasons from now, or even 3 seasons from now, but if we keep our heads held high and stay the course, we'll get there. I promise you we will. As fans we cannot continue to expect that the new HC will deliver us to the SB in one season, or two seasons only. Not every team can be as fortunate as New England was with Bellichick in 2001, and Tampa Bay with Jon Gruden in 2002.

It will take some time, and a lot of patience for everything to come together as one. Personally, I would prefer if Caldwell and Shad could open up their wallets and bring in some experienced players in FA, rather than through the draft. But of course, I'm not the GM of the Jaguars, and I've never owned an NFL team before. I've already accepted this fact, and I think a lot of people on this forum need to accept this fact too.
Lol.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2013, 10:10 PM by Jinjo.)

Folk who think Jedd sucks let me ask you this : Do you think the offense will look the same next year when we have a better OL and Teddy?