Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sons of Anarchy

Welp Tara's as good as dead.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm not too sure about that.  I feel like she has a backup plan.  With as sneaky as she has been, I feel she most likely planned for a scenario where Jax finds out.

[spoiler]Hopefully her backup plan isn't waiting on Jax to come home while sitting in a rocking chair holding a baby and a gun.[/spoiler]

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:[spoiler]Hopefully her backup plan isn't waiting on Jax to come home while sitting in a rocking chair holding a baby and a gun.[/spoiler]
Ha, I don't think it is going to end that way.  We'll see.

Shows getting dark that's usually when it's best, my money says a big payoff at the end of this season. Jax goes all in, Tara is dead (not sure if Jax will approve or just turn a blind eye to it) and I'll bet they end the season with Clay busting out starting a rival gang to take on the SOA in the next season. Maybe even a betrayal by some of the SAMCRO memebers, possibly Tig jumps ship, maybe some of the new nomads?

Are you guys not keeping up with this!??!? Oh man what a show last night! 

SPOILER

After last season I couldn't wait for them to kill Clay. They did such a good job making you feel bad for him again when the time finally came I was all sad when he died! What a show! 

There were two collective HOLY CRAP moments for anyone watching the show last night.  One of the better episodes in the history of the show.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:There were two collective HOLY CRAP moments for anyone watching the show last night.  One of the better episodes in the history of the show.

The only other episode i enjoyed as much as this one was the end of either season 2 or 3 when they killed the female FBI investigator? The entire season you thought Jax was turning on the club and at the end they find out it was all a play! 

I stopped watching after the 2nd or 3rd episode Sad

Just been forgetting to keep up, time to use my internet savvy 

Quote:I stopped watching after the 2nd or 3rd episode Sad

Just been forgetting to keep up, time to use my internet savvy 

oh man don't read this thread, go back and watch! 

Was that the end of the season?  Tara on the run, D.A. empty handed, what's Nero thinking?

"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football" - John Heisman

I think there's 2 more episodes this season. Tara and juice are dead and I think Neros gonna turn and help the Myans

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2013, 06:17 PM by foo895.)

Yeah, I agree about Nero joining the Mayans.  It probably wouldn't have happened until Juice confessed.  The Mayans said that there will most likely be a war with "brown and yellow against black and white," (His words, not mine haha), but with the Chinese boss dead and August Marks/9ers in charge of gun distribution, I don't see any way it doesn't work out for the 9ers/Sons.

I don't know what will happen to Tara but I got the feeling that she is going to die soon. The only thing I don't really understand is that she seemed pretty sure that she would be safe.  Maybe she decided after picking up the boys that she wasn't going through with the deal.

I don't even know where to begin with Juice.  It could go either way at this point.  I feel like he won't die because they will need someone to replace him but I don't possibly see how he is going to cope/overcome what he is dealing with.

Edit: According to IMDB, there is only one more episode left this season.

As a die hard SOA fan it pains me to say this but this season (for me) has been hands down the weakest season since the show began.

Am I alone on this one?

Quote:As a die hard SOA fan it pains me to say this but this season (for me) has been hands down the weakest season since the show began.

Am I alone on this one?
I think this has been the best season in a few years to be honest. The worst one for me was probably the one where they go to Ireland. I just found it boring.

Quote:As a die hard SOA fan it pains me to say this but this season (for me) has been hands down the weakest season since the show began.

Am I alone on this one?
I thought the CIA working with the cartels was beyond rediculous.

"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football" - John Heisman

This season has just been all over the place with completely random and forgettable episodes and characters.

An ex cop that now owns a bakery, the reemergence of the transvestite and his\her son and abusive mother and some random girl trashing the club members bikes because Jax's father crash caused her mom's death just seemed completely random and had no real point other than a way to fill in a few a episodes.

The only two episodes I can remember off the top of my head that were good was the episode where we found out that Bobby was not leaving Redwood but rather recruiting new members to strengthen the club, and of course the episode where Jax blast Clay in the throat.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2013, 02:55 AM by foo895.)

Quote:This season has just been all over the place with completely random and forgettable episodes and characters.

An ex cop that now owns a bakery, the reemergence of the transvestite and his\her son and abusive mother and some random girl trashing the club members bikes because Jax's father crash caused her mom's death just seemed completely random and had no real point other than a way to fill in a few a episodes.

The only two episodes I can remember off the top of my head that were good was the episode where we found out that Bobby was not leaving Redwood but rather recruiting new members to strengthen the club, and of course the episode where Jax blast Clay in the throat.
There was Jax turning Tig over to August Marks (which could have huge complications), the school shooting, Nero killing his cousin, the Marshall killing the hooker and framing Nero, the IRA blowing up the clubhouse, Otto killing the Marshall, the two club members killed by the Irish, Tara's crazy scheme, busting Clay out and then killing him and and the Irish dude, Tara running away with the boys, Nero finding out that Jax ordered Juice to kill that woman and what just went down with the Chinese. This season has been pretty crazy if you ask me. Pretty entertaining too.

Man how did I leave out the Irish blowing up the club house, that was a shocker!

Nero getting mad over Jax having Juice killing that girl is weak. Nero shot his cousin for crying out loud, that chick was nothing to him, she was a junky who was going to land the club and Nero in prison if/when she talked to the feds.

The whole thing with Tara faking a miscarriage and trying to set up a way to leave the boys with Wendy if she went to jail and eventually running away with the boys has just been like watching a soap opera.

Quote:Man how did I leave out the Irish blowing up the club house, that was a shocker!

Nero getting mad over Jax having Juice killing that girl is weak. Nero shot his cousin for crying out loud, that chick was nothing to him, she was a junky who was going to land the club and Nero in prison if/when she talked to the feds.

The whole thing with Tara faking a miscarriage and trying to set up a way to leave the boys with Wendy if she went to jail and eventually running away with the boys has just been like watching a soap opera.
His cousin betrayed the gang for a woman. The woman was essentially innocent. That's the reasoning. Nero being mad at Jax isn't just about the woman dying but the fact that Jax looked him right in the eye and lied about it. It's also the straw that broke the camel's back because nothing good has happened since Nero hooked up with the sons.

The Tara stuff is kind of soap opera-esque but there is definite conflict there. How do you deal with characters like Tara, Gemma and Wendy without drama of that nature? They might as well not even be on the show if they don't have there own storylines.

The show can't just be guns and explosions.