Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sons of Anarchy

What a good finale.  Next season is going to be insane!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So I caught up, [spoiler]the thing is I was cutting onions during the last few secs of the show.[/spoiler]

Also am I the only one that every time they showed Lyla this season, I would say

[Image: google-image-result-for-http-cupofzup-co...od-gif.gif]

WOW, Just caught the finale on DVR. I Hate Gema SOOOO MUCH! And what the heck Juice?

Ballistics will prove Jax didn't kill them pretty quick, but he's still going to jail I presume. Not to mention the Sons are about to get massacred by the Mayans and Chinese, I can see why next season is the last, they're might not be any Sons left alive when it's all said and done.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Gemma is a train wreck and always has been. But I think that she is the vehicle that Sutter uses in order to keep the story line changing.

I have to admit, I did not see Tara dying, but it does make a kind of sense. As for Juice, he's just trying to get himself back into the good graces of the club so his actions didn't see all that farfetched to me.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Gemma is a train wreck and always has been. But I think that she is the vehicle that Sutter uses in order to keep the story line changing.

I have to admit, I did not see Tara dying, but it does make a kind of sense. As for Juice, he's just trying to get himself back into the good graces of the club so his actions didn't see all that farfetched to me.

Wait until Jacks finds out who really killed Tara.  That should end Gemma's presence on the show at some point. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Wait until Jacks finds out who really killed Tara.  That should end Gemma's presence on the show at some point. 

I'm not so sure. He's had plenty of reasons in the past to get rid of her and -- in my opinion at least -- a lot worse than this in terms of what he values.

Besides, I'm betting Sutter will have a bear of a time writing his wife out of the show.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I'm not so sure. He's had plenty of reasons in the past to get rid of her and -- in my opinion at least -- a lot worse than this in terms of what he values.

Besides, I'm betting Sutter will have a bear of a time writing his wife out of the show.

His wife said during the post show show that she'd be fine with it.  Sutter has known since the first season how things were going to play out for most of the characters.  He said during the show that he knew Tara's arc would come to an end at the conclusion of this season from the moment she started on the show. 

He's pretty tight lipped about where they're headed, but based on the reason why Gemma killed Tara, once the truth is known and Jacks has that information, I would imagine he's not going to take the news well. 

They've been saying for a while now that they would end the show in a way that assured it was done.  I would imagine you'll see a couple of the main characters see their demise in the final season, including Gemma and possibly even Jacks. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:His wife said during the post show show that she'd be fine with it. 
Sutter has known since the first season how things were going to play out for most of the characters.  He said during the show that he knew Tara's arc would come to an end at the conclusion of this season from the moment she started on the show. 

He's pretty tight lipped about where they're headed, but based on the reason why Gemma killed Tara, once the truth is known and Jacks has that information, I would imagine he's not going to take the news well. 

They've been saying for a while now that they would end the show in a way that assured it was done.  I would imagine you'll see a couple of the main characters see their demise in the final season, including Gemma and possibly even Jacks. 

Ah! I wasn't aware of that. I'm glad that you brought up the point about Sutter knowing the Endgame for the show. It's something that I've always wondered since some of the storyline seems to be almost "make it up as we go along."

Would it not be crazy if Unser, who has been hanging at the edge of death for pretty much the entire show, is the one to outlast all of them.

Quote: 

Would it not be crazy if Unser, who has been hanging at the edge of death for pretty much the entire show, is the one to outlast all of them.

The presence of Dayton Callie (Wayne Unser) on the cast of SoA was a big reason I started watching the show. He was brilliant in Deadwood and John From Cincinnati. In many ways he is the glue that holds the show together.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:The presence of Dayton Callie (Wayne Unser) on the cast of SoA was a big reason I started watching the show. He was brilliant in Deadwood and John From Cincinnati. In many ways he is the glue that holds the show together.
He's a great actor - no doubt. 

My issue with this entire season of SOA including the finale is the repeated formula of the 5 minute boring song and montage at the beginning and end of every episode. Laziness on Sutter's part in my opinion.  

The finale was a let down a bit because it was obvious what was going to happen 25 minutes before the end - and I felt like I was just sitting there waiting for the inevitable.  (Juice's actions at the end were the only twist) 

Ehhhh, it's really hard to keep a good series good for more than 3 seasons - so it wasn't terrible - but not a great season IMO.   Good enough that I'll keep watching.  :yes:

Yeah it was obvious she was going to kill her, I just thought she was going to shoot her with the gun they kept showing off, when I saw her stab her with the carving fork, I was thinking why you have to do the eye candy like that Sad