Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars sign Nate Stupar

This move could end up being a blessing in disguise. Being a Penn State Alum myself I have followed Stupar's career he has great ball awareness and good tackling skills. Considering how thin the Jaguars are at the position, he could see playing time, and help improve the defense

One teams trash is another teams come-up!

[Image: 21jzwic.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah, more times than not one teams trash is another teams trash as well.

But we can only hope.

Quote:Yeah, more times than not one teams trash is another teams trash as well.

But we can only hope.

If only you were a Penn State alum, you would see the light.

Championship.

"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

Quote:If only you were a Penn State alum, you would see the light
wait, i've heard this before... where are the tebow followers?

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Well I look forward to seeing what the kids got, can't hurt. I like the moves of bringing in fresh guys by Caldwell this week, keep them coming all season long.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Ahhh the Tebow comparison, fair sure. But talking about a linebacker joining the worst defense in the NFL.

I guess maybe we should look at it as another bust.. Is that the Jaguar way?

[Image: 21jzwic.gif]

Hope he brings something to the team, But i wont hold my breath either.

never heard of the dude.  Sounds like he plays defense from the OP's analysis of his talents.  Look forward to seeing him play in Sundays...  Though I'm old enough to know that whenever we pick up junk, we usually don't squeeze it tight enough to make a diamond. 

Hope it works out to a CHAMPIONSHIP. 

Probably won't, though.  Ninja

Came from the 49ers so that's a plus considering their depth a LB.

Quote:Came from the 49ers so that's a plus considering their depth a LB.

Well that's a start!  Considering how bad we are, at least we're picking from the trash at Red Lobster than from Long John's Silver...

I have been impressed by our recycling

If a depth guy doesn't impress it's curb new guy no hesitation if we can find one more to go with blackmon ball and marks I would call that a good result

I think all of them are players that can do a job for now and could provide depth in future

According to scouting report he's gullible enough to show up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GifWyVltl5M

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

He's the same guy that returned the fumble against us....smh

Does anyone know why he was released? What LB position does he play? We are definately in need of an upgrade at the position so change is more than welcomed.

NH3...
"AZANE"

We're now the NFC West recycling facility

Gene's Myth