Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How will you react win...

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2013, 01:01 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

We draft Teddy and he is worse than Gabbert?

edit* apparently I cannot spell when!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Probably the same way I'll react when I grow wings and circumnavigate the globe.

*Slow Clap*... Great Thread!

Apparently you can't come up with plausible scenarios either.

Or post topics in the correct forum.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:*Slow Clap*... Great Thread!

Not much to talk about when you are a fan of the worst team in history unfortunately, but we can still have fun!  :teehee:

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2013, 01:17 PM by EricC85.)

win, I'll jump for joy if we get a win!

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Not much to talk about when you are a fan of the worst team in history unfortunately, but we can still have fun!  :teehee:

I like where your head is at. Quick, let's all make up nicknames for Mullethead Fisher! Annnnnnnd go!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

you mean like alex smith?

Maybe we'll draft him and he won't want to be a Jag and some trade will happen ala Eli Manning/Phil Rivers and we somehow end up with Mariota.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:We draft Teddy and he is worse than Gabbert?

I would prefer Mariotta, but either one they take, with the rookie pay scale there is absolutely no reason they should not draft two QB's.  Two QB's gives you twice the chance of actually getting a QB who can function at the professional level.  I'm sure the redskins did not regret drafting two QB's when RGIII blew his knee out last season.  

"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football" - John Heisman

You'll see win we start whenning.

Quote:We draft Teddy and he is worse than Gabbert?

Just curious.  Why don't you delete this thread and start a new one with the correct spelling?  I'm usually sarcastic but I actually feel sorry for you with your little smiley pic as I read you grammatically incorrect statement.

Quote:Just curious.  Why don't you delete this thread and start a new one with the correct spelling?  I'm usually sarcastic but I actually feel sorry for you with your little smiley pic as I read you grammatically incorrect statement.

Grammatically incorrect?  What about the gaping hole in his logic?

Quote:I would prefer Mariotta, but either one they take, with the rookie pay scale there is absolutely no reason they should not draft two QB's.  Two QB's gives you twice the chance of actually getting a QB who can function at the professional level.  I'm sure the redskins did not regret drafting two QB's when RGIII blew his knee out last season.  

So you want Mariota who plays just like RG3 and will likely blow out every joint in his body?

TEST

Some guys can't even troll right...