Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ex-Hurricane Dan Sileo offers bounty on FSU player on Twitter

The clown offered a $1000 bounty on FSU running back Devonta Freeman on Twitter, and then later deleted the tweets. Funny thing is Sileo tweeted a picture of the wrong number 8. He tweeted a pic of Timmy Jernigan flashing a U before the game.

Typical Miami trash.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball...ate-tweets

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dan Sileo? Who?

Quote:The clown offered a $1000 bounty on FSU running back Devonta Freeman on Twitter, and then later deleted the tweets. Funny thing is Sileo tweeted a picture of the wrong number 8. He tweeted a pic of Timmy Jernigan flashing a U before the game.

Typical Miami trash.

One guy  = typical........So Bowden losing 14 wins is typical FSU...of course not...shaking my head

Quote:One guy  = typical........So Bowden losing 14 wins is typical FSU...of course not...shaking my head
True and good point. Not many in the college football world live in a glass house, so throwing stones is probably frowned upon.

That being said. Sileo is a moron. That being said, this is why the rivalry will stay alive and be so strong. Gotta love sports!

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote: 

Typical Miami trash.

Not sure why this part was necessary. I guess I'm trash too. 

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Oddly, I'm more offended by his twitter grammar than the tweet itself.

Quote:Oddly, I'm more offended by his twitter grammar than the tweet itself.

Quote:Dan Sileo:
...I will pay a $1000 bucks...

I wonder what a one thousand dollar Buck looks like...

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:True and good point. Not many in the college football world live in a glass house, so throwing stones is probably frowned upon.

That being said. Sileo is a moron. That being said, this is why the rivalry will stay alive and be so strong. Gotta love sports!
The dude is a mutt (no offense to dogs)...but the typical just made me laugh...mostly out of pity. I am a UM alum and never put a hit out...I must be abnormal!!

Quote:Typical Miami trash.

Dumb to add this.

Quote:The clown offered a $1000 bounty on FSU running back Devonta Freeman on Twitter, and then later deleted the tweets. Funny thing is Sileo tweeted a picture of the wrong number 8. He tweeted a pic of Timmy Jernigan flashing a U before the game.

Typical Miami trash.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24181552/excane-dan-sileo-deletes-bountyrelated-florida-state-tweets'>http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24181552/excane-dan-sileo-deletes-bountyrelated-florida-state-tweets</a>

To be perfectly frank, you don't come off too much better with that last line.

Hahaha. "Typical Miami Trash". Go off yourself. 

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:Hahaha. "Typical Miami Trash". Go off yourself. 
You are so much better than him with that last line.

OBTW he lost his job today...so I guess down in Miami there is some level of accountability. 

Just curious when it became cool to tell people to kill themselves...over football much less.

Any help?

Seems like the kiddos are parroting eachother with that line, all the time these days.

Quote:OBTW he lost his job today...so I guess down in Miami there is some level of accountability. 
He's been fired before, he'll get hired again in that line of business.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Roid Rage 24/7

Quote:Just curious when it became cool to tell people to kill themselves...over football much less.

Any help?

Seems like the kiddos are parroting eachother with that line, all the time these days.
Doesn't telling someone to kill themself exhibit a warning?  I wouldnt mind sending 10 that way today.