Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Can Ohio State ever be #2 this season?

Florida State obviously is not helping me, but #2 Oregon's next game is at #5 Stanford and a couple NFL.com writers say the Ducks will lose there. Alabama's next game: #13 LSU. Maybe I don't need the Seminoles to lose next week (although I certainly hope they do). What do you think?

I am sick and tired of Ohio State not getting rewarded for blowing out a lot of opponents. No matter how much they win by, the Buckeyes can't move up from #4. They are good enough to play for the national championship, not just benefiting from a weak schedule.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol Ohio State has almost lost to multiple teams.

31-24 Wisconsin

40-30 Northwestern

34-24 Iowa

They shouldn't even be #4.

TEST

I don't call those scores almost losing. They were just close games.

They can't hang with the top three teams.

Quote:They can't hang with the top three teams.

I beg to differ.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang on Sloopy! Sloopy hang on!" Yes, the band still plays that song.

Can't see it, the best team OSU will play will most likely be MSU. Compared to teams like clemson, miami, a&m, lsu, stanford that bama,fsu and oregon have played

Quote:Can't see it, the best team OSU will play will most likely be MSU. Compared to teams like Clemson, Miami, TAMU, LSU, Stanford that Alabama, FSU, and Oregon have played.

Actually Northwestern was ranked #13 at the time, so if you want to talk about LSU, the current BCS #13, Ohio State belongs in the discussion.

Although the Nittany Lions are not ranked, they came into Ohio Stadium with a winning record (4-2), so you can't really say they suck either.

No.

10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

Quote:I beg to differ.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang on Sloopy! Sloopy hang on!" Yes, the band still plays that song.

All three teams have Ohio State's biggest weakness...speed. Oregon would run right by Ohio State. FSU and Alabama would physically beat them up and run right by them.

The Big 10 sucks.

Ohio State is straight trash yo. Straight trash.

[Image: post-18879-Jon-Hamm-Yeah-Ok-gif-1dnC.gif]

^^^^^^^^^^^

He agrees with me. You are wrong if you disagree.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:Florida State obviously is not helping me, but #2 Oregon's next game is at #5 Stanford and a couple NFL.com writers say the Ducks will lose there. Alabama's next game: #13 LSU. Maybe I don't need the Seminoles to lose next week (although I certainly hope they do). What do you think?

I am sick and tired of Ohio State not getting rewarded for blowing out a lot of opponents. No matter how much they win by, the Buckeyes can't move up from #4. They are good enough to play for the national championship, not just benefiting from a weak schedule.

What quality wins over a top 10 school does Ohio St. have?   

Ohio St. would get smashed against Florida St.,  Alabama,  or Oregon in a NC game.

We doing it BIG....Florida State bringing that SWAG back in 2013!!!!    

<p style="text-align:center;"> 

Whats funny is that Ohio State was number two when the season started but got jumped Oregon and FSU.

Quote:Whats funny is that Ohio State was number two when the season started but got jumped Oregon and FSU.
[Image: funny_gifs_meetings_suck-s480x264-235108.gif]

Quote:Whats funny is that Ohio State was number two when the season started but got jumped Oregon and FSU.

FSU was obviously underrated at the time.

Quote:FSU was obviously underrated at the time.
And ohio state was obviously overrated. As always. 41-14. ohio state bad.

I'm not even sure if Ohio State is better than Stanford.

Quote:And Ohio State was obviously overrated. As always. 41-14. Ohio State bad.

That scores means nothing to the current #4 Buckeyes with a nation-leading 20-game winning streak.

A day will come when Ohio State is not overrated . . . and is still in the top five.

Quote:That scores means nothing to the current #4 Buckeyes with a nation-leading 20-game winning streak.

A day will come when Ohio State is not overrated . . . and is still in the top five.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl7H4VfYtZU

CHYAA CHYAA WOOOP

Yeah..and why isn't Fresno and NIU #5&6???!?!?! All goes down to whom you are playing. Ohio State squeaks by on average to above average competiton. They would maybe be 3rd or 4th in the SEC or ACC. Reminds me of last years Notre Dame team.
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."