Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which team will win tonight?
Dallas Cowboys
Minnesota Vikings
[Show Results]

***Official Dallas Cowboys at Minnesota Vikings Game Day Thread***

Hi football fans! The Dallas Cowboys visit the Minnesota Vikings for an important NFC matchup that has big playoff implications. Media coverage begins at 8:15 on NBC, NFL Network, and Twitter. Mike Zimmer is staying home to recover from eye surgery so special teams coordinator Mike Priefer will assume head coaching duties tonight. The Cowboys can clinch a playoff spot with a win and Redskins and Cardinals losses this weekend. Dallas leads the NFC East at 10-1 and Minnesota is second in the NFC North at 6-5. Hoping for no injuries and GO VIKINGS!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

lovely

Have you seen my baseball?

The Cowboys win this one easily.

Unfortunately I can't vote as I think it will end up a tie.

Quote:Unfortunately I can't vote as I think it will end up a tie.

Seriously?

I just noticed nobody replied to Amelia's Packers/Eagles game day thread and it was viewed only 47 times. Thanks for letting me know I am a better official game day thread starter.

Maybe they were just not interested.

Quote:Maybe they were just not interested.

But for some reason people are interested in this one, which is also NFCN vs. NFCE.

Dallas can clinch a playoff spot with a Redskins and Cardinals loss.

How's that possible when the Redskins play against the Cardinals this week? Can they both lose?

Which means they are just more interested in this game no matter who started the thread.

Quote:Dallas can clinch a playoff spot with a Redskins and Cardinals loss.

How's that possible when the Redskins play against the Cardinals this week? Can they both lose?

Thanks for pointing that out. What the Cowboys want is a Buccaneers loss.

No taunting calls on Dez?

Quote:I just noticed nobody replied to Amelia's Packers/Eagles game day thread and it was viewed only 47 times. Thanks for letting me know I am a better official game day thread starter.

Or maybe the board was doing what the board loves to do and not let anyone on. That's definitely possible around here.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Jeff Locke is terrible tonight.

Sam Bradford took a nasty hit to the ribs. I hope he can play in the second half.

Prescott sucks.  The o-line makes him look ok.

chris collinworth the dork. "o boy"

Prescott is Garrard with a better line.

Prescott would be garbage in Jax.

Game over, blame it on scrub, bust big 12 QB Bradford.

Jerry Jones must have sold his soul to the devil. Cowboys get break after break.