Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which team will win tonight?
Dallas Cowboys
Minnesota Vikings
[Show Results]

***Official Dallas Cowboys at Minnesota Vikings Game Day Thread***

Now the game is over.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol, where did they get this Locke player?

The Vikings punter is laughably terrible

going to sleep.  vikings offense is worse than the Jaguars.

How did they miss that guy hanging off of Bradfords face mask???
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Because, goodell wants the cowboys to win and go to the super bowl

Quote:Because, goodell wants the cowboys to win and go to the super bowl

Must be, because that couldn't be any more blatant!!

Quote:LOL, where did they get this Locke player?

LOL I don't know but why does it matter? Locke has been playing way too long to look worse than a college punter. Are any left footers available for a workout?

Quote:How did they miss that guy hanging off of Bradford's face mask?

By seeing that guy's arm was not on Sam Bradford's face mask. He hit the right shoulder pad.

Quote:going to sleep.  vikings offense is worse than the Jaguars.

Be careful what you wish for. The worst player wearing purple tonight was not on offense, BTW. His job was helping the other team get good field position - or so he thought.

Quote:LOL I don't know but why does it matter? Locke has been playing way too long to look worse than a college punter. Are any left footers available for a workout?

By seeing that guy's arm was not on Sam Bradford's face mask. He hit the right shoulder pad.
Then Bradford has serious issues, because he apparently has a shoulder pad in the middle of his face mask.

[Image: l0fip.png]

Quote:Lol, where did they get this Locke player?

As crazy as it sounds,  Jeff Locke was having a good season until this game. 

Locke is a former 5th Round pick.   Locke probably won't be released as a result of this game but his good work from earlier this season probably won't help him if he has a game like this one anytime soon.

Quote:Then Bradford has serious issues, because he apparently has a shoulder pad in the middle of his face mask.

[Image: l0fip.png]

Even though I was rooting for the Cowboys,  there's no question they got a huge break by the missed Personal Foul call.   

Knowing what could happen in an NFL game,  I thought the worst scenario might happen in that the Vikings recover the Onside Kickoff and go on to kick the game winning FG.   It was a relief to see Jason Witten secure the Onside Kickoff.   Though this game ended Witten's streak of consecutive games catching at least one pass ( 130 ),  I'm confident the win is more important to him.  

From that angle, it looks like the old "garden variety" face mask that was deleted from the rule book years ago. To be a personal foul, it must be a forceful grab or hold. However, illegal use of hands (five yards) could have been called.

Quote:From that angle, it looks like the old "garden variety" face mask that was deleted from the rule book years ago. To be a personal foul, it must be a forceful grab or hold. However, illegal use of hands (five yards) could have been called.
This one better? So he's either holding on to the face mask, or he's punching Bradford in the face, because that's definitely a closed hand.

[Image: R0BE7.png]

Refs missing call after call after call that have direct impacts on the game is the most frustrating part of the NFL (for me). So sick of refs being able to completely control an outcome like this. 

Quote:Refs missing call after call after call that have direct impacts on the game is the most frustrating part of the NFL (for me). So sick of refs being able to completely control an outcome like this.

I can understand a missed holding call here or there, but how do you not see what is happening to the qb while he's still making a play?

Cowboys winning is great for the NFL's wallet.

Huh

I cannot wait to watch Seattle completely dismantle Dallas in the playoffs. I hope we get extra footage of Jerry in the owners box during that one.

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2016, 01:19 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:I can understand a missed holding call here or there, but how do you not see what is happening to the qb while he's still making a play?

Especially when there is a closed hand on his face mask.

I think FM non-calls should be reviewable. Either he did or he didn't - there is no judgment in that one.

Quote:Cowboys winning is great for the NFL's wallet.

But Vikings fans are only going to remember how the game ended.