Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Starting Lineup and Waiver Wire

Tough questions for me here:

1. My team is slaughtered by byes this week. I'm looking at one of three options for my flex position: BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Willis McGahee or Greg Olson. I'm leaning towards Olson because of how bad the Falcons D has been at stopping tight ends, but I'm never happy about starting two tight ends.

2. Bernard Pierce has hit the waiver wire. Normally, I wouldn't care, but Ray Rice is one of my starting RBs. Green-Ellis, McGahee and DeAndre Hopkins are the players I'd consider cutting to get him (I also have Andre Ellington and Michael Floyd on my bench). I know it's usually worth losing some bench points to gain a starter's handcuff, and Hopkins is the guy I'd be most likely to drop. After being screwed earlier this year by a lack of quality RBs (thanks, largely, to Rice and MJD tanking), I hesitate to drop any RB with a chance to put up solid numbers.

So, basically, who would you start, and who (if anyone) would you drop for Pierce.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There's a recent article on nfl.com where Rice talks about how he's now healthier than he's been all season. You might just want to stick with him.

'02