Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Will the Jaguars win a game this year
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Will the Jaguars win a game this year? 2013 maybe the worst ever

Bradley on changes during the bye week:

Bradley said he doesn’t expect many depth-chart changes, either.

“I don’t know what’s going to take place, but in our conversations, very few – if any,’’ Bradley said.

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...66e0db059c

What I got from that article is evaulation and not much changing.

The jaguars are going to "stay the course, go "all in," and "stand united" for the rest of the season.

With this team I do not see a win for this team.  This team barely competes and has been in position 0 times all year to even sniff a win.

Even if the jaguars face a team that is sitting their starters, we are not good enough to beat any teams back ups.

This team and coaching staff are just horrendous right now.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Comments like that from Bradley really do make me wonder if there is an overall tank job in effect from Caldwell. I see Caldwell doing it but a guy like Bradley? Hard to believe but evidence is mounting.

we win two imo

Two would be nice...but I think the number is probably 1

The fewer the better.  Zero would be perfect. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

nope 

Quote:Comments like that from Bradley really do make me wonder if there is an overall tank job in effect from Caldwell. I see Caldwell doing it but a guy like Bradley? Hard to believe but evidence is mounting.

What exactly did you expect him to say? "We're going to play second team guys because we think that gives us the best chance to win"?

What evidence is mounting? Does he have Aaron Rodgers stashed away somewhere?

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Comments like that from Bradley really do make me wonder if there is an overall tank job in effect from Caldwell. I see Caldwell doing it but a guy like Bradley? Hard to believe but evidence is mounting.

We did tank. Its not like the players and coaches are trying to lose, but we still punted on this year.

I say we beat the Browns in Cleveland.

AZ at home

Gene's Myth

I believe in you guys, I think you'll win more than I will.

Sincerely,

Greg Schiano

[Image: bannercenter.jpg]

Quote:I believe in you guys, I think you'll win more than I will.

Sincerely,

Greg Schiano
What do you care anyway? You're as good as gone, coach.

Quote:What do you care anyway? You're as good as gone, coach.

I may or may not have worked a deal on the side to get paid if my team gets the first overall pick. And the faster I get out, the faster I can go back to coaching college football... or even better... high school football. Maybe with the mad fat stacks I'm about to acquire, I can attract Jennifer Carpenter, even though the ending to that show sucked.

Sincerely,

Greg Schiano

schedule is getting easier, so far we have played the chiefs broncos colts seahawks and niners.

that is a rough run if i ever saw one and even with a better team i would have expected losses in all those games.

There is improvement regardless of the results

Though the blow outs make me sad I think patzor is our right guard joeckel are left, our wide receiver core is shaping up as is our secondary.  If the rookies continue to improve I can see us giving a game to the browns, the bills or the tacks and if they contine playing like this the texans.

That's alot of winnable games so yes i think we will win one.

schedule is getting easier, so far we have played the chiefs broncos colts seahawks and niners.

that is a rough run if i ever saw one and even with a better team i would have expected losses in all those games.

There is improvement regardless of the results

Though the blow outs make me sad I think patzor is our right guard joeckel are left, our wide receiver core is shaping up as is our secondary.  If the rookies continue to improve I can see us giving a game to the browns, the bills or the tacks and if they contine playing like this the texans.

That's alot of winnable games so yes i think we will win one.

Quote:I may or may not have worked a deal on the side to get paid if my team gets the first overall pick. And the faster I get out, the faster I can go back to coaching college football... or even better... high school football. Maybe with the mad fat stacks I'm about to acquire, I can attract Jennifer Carpenter, even though the ending to that show sucked.

Sincerely,

Greg Schiano
Laughing

I hope you stick around these boards for a while.

Quote: Laughing

I hope you stick around these boards for a while.
That was pretty funny

Quote:That was pretty funny

Two of my offensive coordinators also are writers for Dexter. Might explain why my team is 0-7.

Sincerely,

Greg Schiano

I'd prefer to win 2 games, both against the tacks

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I'll take a first overall pick with a side of 1 win please.