Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Richard Stanzi

I figured I'd switch it up this week and mention that Ricky Stanzi is better at playing quarterback than anybody else living in Jacksonville right now.

#StartStanzi if you wanna win games.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I heard he once arm wrestled a grizzly..........and lost! 

He is D Caldwells QB of the future. We will build around him. no reason to start him this year and let him get injured or lose his will to win. :teehee:

Quote:I figured I'd switch it up this week and mention that Ricky Stanzi is better at playing quarterback than anybody else living in Jacksonville right now.

Mark Brunell still lives in Jacksonville... Just sayin! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

A 0-8 with, I don't think anyone who is seriously interested in this teams future wants us to win any meaningless games.

I CAN THROW THE BALL LIKE 26 YARDS BRO.

[Image: Crazy.gif]

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:Mark Brunell still lives in Jacksonville... Just sayin! :thumbsup:
Yeah I saw him at Publix the other day but I see Tebow's mom there too so whats your point?

Quote:I figured I'd switch it up this week and mention that Ricky Stanzi is better at playing quarterback than anybody else living in Jacksonville right now.

Try not to take this personal but this Stanzi thing is one of the lamest trolls I've seen.

It would be nice if Stanzi could come in and pull off a couple wins

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2013, 09:22 AM by JagsQuest.)

When Stanzi is your battle cry please realize you have  lost the battle before it ever began...

It was not all Chad Henne's fauilt. Everyone dropped at least one pass. Somebody ran the wrong route. There was defensive pass interference. Stop blaming Chad Henne, the best quarterback in Jacksonville, for every mistake the receivers make.

Quote:Chad Henne, the best quarterback in Jacksonville
:woot: That's not good news

Quote:When Stanzi is your battle cry please realize you have the lost the battle before it ever began...

"The Art of War Football" by Sun Tzu JagsQuest.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:It was not all Chad Henne's fauilt. Everyone dropped at least one pass. Somebody ran the wrong route. There was defensive pass interference. Stop blaming Chad Henne, the best quarterback in Jacksonville, for every mistake the receivers make.

JW, are you using sarcasm?

Well played.
Signature goes here.

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2013, 07:57 AM by JaguarJosh05.)

And he threw at least 20 check downs in medium yardage situations. AKA just get the ball out of my hand and live through the game. Which is still better than Gabbert. 

No pain, no gain.

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JagsQuest" data-cid="41066" data-time="1382940535">
When Stanzi is your battle cry please realize you have the last the battle before it ever began...

"The Art of War Football" by Sun Tzu JagsQuest.

</blockquote>

Classic. New Sig coming up

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:It was not all Chad Henne's fauilt. Everyone dropped at least one pass. Somebody ran the wrong route. There was defensive pass interference. Stop blaming Chad Henne, the best quarterback in Jacksonville, for every mistake the receivers make.

Lol. She strikes again. 

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Thats one of the major problems with this team. When people are crying for a clipboard holding, future CFL or AFL qb to start over your current starter and backup, that speaks volumes. These qb's are awful..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Winning is so overrated. 

Quote:"The Art of War Football" by Sun Tzu JagsQuest.
I am not the sh- u- rpest knife in the drawer....I did edit several hours later though.