Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bradley tells reporters after the game that changes are on the way, why now?

Why would he wait until going into a bye at week 9 of the NFL season to make changes?  What changes could he possibly make?  O-line?  Its not like we can ask anymore out of our LB's or CB's on defense. 

I could see changes coming on the Defensive front.  Our skill position players are playing solid.  Our WRs are playing great considering the circumstances.

Bradley what are you talking about?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Because he felt like now was the time to do it? 

Quote:Why would he wait until going into a bye at week 9 of the NFL season to make changes? 
You're kidding... right?  

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2013, 12:26 AM by paulyman29.)

Quote: going into a bye 

That's why.

"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Quote:That's why.
egg salad

Fisch is replaced by a See 'n Say that has 12 plays programmed into it.  A fan gets to pull the string each play to see what we run. 

Quote:Fisch is replaced by a See 'n Say that has 12 plays programmed into it.  A fan gets to pull the string each play to see what we run.

It could work!! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:egg salad
Waffels

how many times has he said this?

The trade deadline is this week. 

1) It's coachspeak.

2) What the hell could he possibly do to make a lick of difference?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:egg salad

Gave me butt gas.

Quote:Gave me butt gas.

I'm afraid to ask but what other kinds of gas is there besides butt gas?

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Is this a serious thread or?

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Changes?  What?  Are they going to start watching game film on the upcoming opponent?

Our coaches suck just as much as the players.

The bye week has traditionally been a week for shakeups in the NFL..that and teh trade deadline is tomorrow....I am very curious to see what happens.

Things are gonna change I can feel it.

Chorus:

Soooooyyyyyy, un perdidor.......

I just want to see the team attempt a record setting FG on every possession. Do it for Scobee 

"I just know we need to win." - Coach Jack Del Rio

Quote:Changes?  What?  Are they going to start watching game film on the upcoming opponent?

Be patient. It will take several years for the team to build up to such an advanced technique.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

I don't think he meant wholesale changes. I kind of think he was referring to shrinking the defensive play schemes...not necessarily unloading a bunch of guys. Although at this point why not? Get what you can and move onto the future. If I was a Jags fan, I'd dump Marcedes Lewis in a New York minute; he's one big, clumsy, fumble-prone receiver.