Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Looking ahead to 2014

Quote:The Jags are 13th in passing defense and they are doing it with no pass rush.  Blackmon and Shorts are doing their thing on the outside.  Ace Sanders and Dennard Robinson are capable homerun hitters.  Scobee, Prosinski, Sanders and Anger gives us a formable special teams unit.

Give me a pass rusher that can put up double digit sacks for the next 8-10 years, and a QB that can get the ball out quick and the 2014 Jags could go from worse to Wildcard. 

The Texans have all kinds of issues.  The Titans are in a transitional phase and aren't highlighting Chris Johnson anymore.  Nobody is sold on Locker.  The Colts might have just lost their best offensive player and Robert Mathis is slowing down on that defense. 

The 2014 Jaguars will be a team that makes a lot of noise as long as we find those 2 components.  QB and a DE.

Draft the QB and go get a DE in free agency and draft O-line.  A solid DT will help also.

Good DE's never hit truly hit free agency.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The Jags are 13th in passing defense and they are doing it with no pass rush. Blackmon and Shorts are doing their thing on the outside. Ace Sanders and Dennard Robinson are capable homerun hitters. Scobee, Prosinski, Sanders and Anger gives us a formable special teams unit.

Give me a pass rusher that can put up double digit sacks for the next 8-10 years, and a QB that can get the ball out quick and the 2014 Jags could go from worse to Wildcard.

The Texans have all kinds of issues. The Titans are in a transitional phase and aren't highlighting Chris Johnson anymore. Nobody is sold on Locker. The Colts might have just lost their best offensive player and Robert Mathis is slowing down on that defense.

The 2014 Jaguars will be a team that makes a lot of noise as long as we find those 2 components. QB and a DE.

Draft the QB and go get a DE in free agency and draft O-line. A solid DT will help also.

Also we'll need a whole new offensive line and to add more depth there. We'll have to replace the whole d line--all of them, just getting one rusher won't cut it. (Although, we really need to take Clowney.)

Denard and Ace haven't done anything at all on the field besides flash in preseason, which is disturbing.

Even our special teams suck, but the talent is at least there--they must need better special teams coaching.

It will be at least two years or an offseason heavily supplemented by free agency to pull in enough talent to fix this team.

Quote:Also we'll need a whole new offensive line and to add more depth there. We'll have to replace the whole d line--all of them, just getting one rusher won't cut it. (Although, we really need to take Clowney.)

Denard and Ace haven't done anything at all on the field besides flash in preseason, which is disturbing.

Even our special teams suck, but the talent is at least there--they must need better special teams coaching.

It will be at least two years or an offseason heavily supplemented by free agency to pull in enough talent to fix this team.

I love your signature. Where did you find that? I have seen it used on other websites before. Little did this guy know that his unrehearsed action represents the state of this franchise.

Quote:I love your signature. Where did you find that? I have seen it used on other websites before. Little did this guy know that his unrehearsed action represents the state of this franchise.

I found it on reddit; it gets posted it as a reaction gif from time to time.