Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: How would you grade Bradley and his staff so far? For a point of reference, assume that Mularkey and his staff last year were a "D."
A
B
C
D
F
[Show Results]

Grade Bradley and the coaching staff

Quote:Would you hurry up and win a damn game!

The rivers of Babylon will run red with the blood of our team after we've lost and the same rivers will flow through the gap in my teeth! This team will not gain another win! Not one more win!

Sincerely,

Greg Schiano

[Image: bannercenter.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:On the subject of nice vs. not nice:

Tom Coughlin has won 2, but only after he started becoming a nicer guy.  So, nice guy/bad guy, whatever.  I forgot.  Which one was Bill Walsh?

Oh please....he may have "lightened up somewhat" but he's still a strict disciplinarian and takes no crap. He didn't all of a sudden become Wade Phillips as the above implies. 

Quote:WTH??????? I hope this is sarcasm, but knowing you its just another dumb comment.

No, I do not like Pete Carroll and despite him having some quasi-success in Seattle, he's never going to win a superbowl, and I'd be surprised if he ever is able to overtake the 49ers for his own division, to be honest. He ain't all that. 

Quote:The rivers of Babylon will run red with the blood of our team after we've lost and the same rivers will flow through the gap in my teeth! This team will not gain another win! Not one more win!

Sincerely,

Greg Schiano

This isn't reddit, why are you trying so hard with the novelty account?

Quote:This isn't reddit, why are you trying so hard with the novelty account?
You must not know Greg Schiano.

Sincerely,

Greg Schiano

Quote:The rivers of Babylon will run red with the blood of our team after we've lost and the same rivers will flow through the gap in my teeth! This team will not gain another win! Not one more win!

Sincerely,

Greg Schiano

I wonder if Gus Bradley is posting on the Bucs Message Board? 

If Tampa was serious about winning they'd have fired the above guy the day following the Thursday night game. 

Tampa's owner is all on board with their continued losing to get the #1 pick. Tampa will keep losing until Jax gives them some cushion between them and the top pick, which Jax will as theres no doubt in my mind that Jax wins multiple games between now and seasons end. The schedule is too easy. We don't play another good QB for the rest of the season, and the only good team we play from now till seasons end is likely going to be resting its players. 

Quote:I wonder if Gus Bradley is posting on the Bucs Message Board? 

If he hasn't been already, methinks he will be shortly after someone reads that ^^^ lol Laughing 

Quote:If Tampa was serious about winning they'd have fired the above guy the day following the Thursday night game. 

Tampa's owner is all on board with their continued losing to get the #1 pick. Tampa will keep losing until Jax gives them some cushion between them and the top pick, which Jax will as theres no doubt in my mind that Jax wins multiple games between now and seasons end. The schedule is too easy. We don't play another good QB for the rest of the season, and the only good team we play from now till seasons end is likely going to be resting its players. 

I would agree with you, but I honestly think we are so bad that even the bills, titans, cardinals etc will pretty much destroy us. 

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:I wonder if Gus Bradley is posting on the Bucs Message Board? 
Well... let me put it to you this way, do you honestly think we are coaching a football team if we are both winless? 

Doesn't the owner of the TB Bucs also own a soccer team in England?

I thought the problem wasn't having high enough draft picks? Remember people? Tank for Teddy?

According to so many of you, that's the missing piece of the puzzle.

Now, it's the coaching? So which is it? We can all go back and check responses against each other.

If the problem is coaches, not players, why the need for a high pick? If the problem is players, not coaches, why this?

So many of you are indicting your own analitical skills and don't even know you're doing it.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2013, 04:26 PM by Dakota.)

double post

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:I thought the problem wasn't having high enough draft picks? Remember people? Tank for Teddy?

According to so many of you, that's the missing piece of the puzzle.

Now, it's the coaching? So which is it? We can all go back and check responses against each other.

If the problem is coaches, not players, why the need for a high pick? If the problem is players, not coaches, why this?

So many of you are indicting your own analitical skills and don't even know you're doing it.

You are trying to make this black and white and it isn't.

It is about improving and competing even if we lose.  Problem is players, but it looks like coaching is a factor as well.  Week 8 and we are still making the same mistakes, still blowing assignments, still struggling to score TD's in the red zone and still looking like we don't belong on the field with our opponent.  I'm still in support of Gus, but based on how we have played it is reasonable to criticize the coaching staff.  I still support Caldwell, but I also think he didn't handle the Monroe trade correctly.  

Quote:This isn't reddit, why are you trying so hard with the novelty account?

It's actually Jim Irsay who's behind the Greg Schiano account. He just wanted a more flattering picture.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Yeah he put the roster together, but he also hasn't had an efficiant amount of time to complete that roster overhaul.. He flushed 1/3 of this roster almost a week before the start of the season and added back almost a 1/3 from free agency.. The man is trying, I know we all want a winner ASAP, but jeez, use common sense for a change and realize that this is the start of a new regime and new regimes take time to develope..

Go back to your Madden games and chill cause this isn't going to be an overnight overhaul...

NO, we all expected to have a losing season given the new regime, what we didn't expect was to regress into the utter laughing stock of NFL history. We suffered through a 2 win season in which maybe a few games we were still in it in the 4th quarter, but this year we're done by halftime and fully expect to go 0-16.

Regards.............the Chiefjag

Quote:You are trying to make this black and white and it isn't.

It is about improving and competing even if we lose.  Problem is players, but it looks like coaching is a factor as well.  Week 8 and we are still making the same mistakes, still blowing assignments, still struggling to score TD's in the red zone and still looking like we don't belong on the field with our opponent.  I'm still in support of Gus, but based on how we have played it is reasonable to criticize the coaching staff.  I still support Caldwell, but I also think he didn't handle the Monroe trade correctly.  
How many coaches have we heard this same song and dance about over the years? Koetter was the devil, remember? Couldn't do a thing? He's doing pretty well in Atlanta, save this season. Other names of horrible coaches include Coughlin, Del Rio, etc.....

You guys are like someone who want a car that goes 200MPH, then complain because your chevette won't do it. Coaches coach, players play.

I said C because I really do like Bradley as the HC and feel he'll get things headed in the right direction eventually. But overall this team is just pathetic wherein last year's 2-14 team probably would beat them. I also quite frankly have no love for the coordinators. I like Bradley, and the secondary coach who was recently the interim coach for a couple days when Gus visited his dad, but the rest of the coaches gotta go possibly exempting a couple good assistants I'm overlooking. I do like the WR coach, but I think he's set to retire after the year regardless. I'm also thinking the LB coach is ok. The ones that definitely have to go are the OC, the DC, and the OL and DL coaches.

'02

Quote:It's actually Jim Irsay who's behind the Greg Schiano account. He just wanted a more flattering picture.

Jim Irsay wishes he could lose like me.

Sincerely,

Greg Schiano

Turns out Mularkey was maybe a bit better a coach than we gave him credit for.

Quote:Turns out Mularkey was maybe a bit better a coach than we gave him credit for.

No. 

The team was bad then as well, but Mularkey is not a good head coach. Maybe he's a decent assistant coach, but he's not head coach material.