Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: How would you grade Bradley and his staff so far? For a point of reference, assume that Mularkey and his staff last year were a "D."
A
B
C
D
F
[Show Results]

Grade Bradley and the coaching staff

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013, 01:10 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:The irony here being that you raved about Bradley when he was believe to be the Eagles choice.

The irony there is he was still like my 5th or 6th choice at that point. (behind Reid, Kelly, Kelly, O' Brien, and McCoy) :yes:

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I suspect that Belicheck's IQ will drop about 100 points once Brady is gone.

As Dan Marino got older Jimmy Johnson got dumber.

And that tough guy Bill Parcells act didn't work with Dallas or Miami.

I'm surprised that Mike Shanahan wasn't mentioned. Wasn't he a genius when he had John Elway?

And if Chip Kelly is so smart why wasn't Foles his starting QB?

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:The irony there is he was still like my 5th or 6th choice at that point. (behind Reid, Kelly, Kelly, O' Brien, and McCoy) :yes:

Didn't stop you from raving about him when he was set to be the Eagles coach. But I am sure that is just a coincidence that you did a total 180 when he became the Jaguars coach. Troll on Broseph.

;

;

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013, 02:34 PM by Jinjo.)

TMD being good as a coordinator does not make you qualified to be a head coach. Sure some examples do work out, but play calling is not the highest on the priority list for HCs.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013, 08:50 PM by orlandojag.)

Man I haven't lurked here in a few weeks. Come back and you guys are all calling for Bradleys head  :down:

I have been getting more and more disappointed as the year progresses because our team hasn't shown ANY promise. We have had a tough schedule so far, but it's about to get alot easier. I think, or at least hope, the team will start to look better. Bradley doesn't have much talent to build on but the players seem to buy into his message. Lets not give up hope already 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!