Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Henne is embarrasing to watch!

I think the jaguars have the two worst QB's on the same roster.. Its amazing Henne is just as bad as Gabbert and have more experience.Sorry you guys in london have to see this crap!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

there has to be a QB out of the league that can play better than either of these two bums

Quote:there has to be a QB out of the league that can play better than either of these two bums
There are, but we will not be getting them, and I support that fully. Its way past time for changes, its time to just ride off into the sunset for Teddy.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Cosign

I think Stanzi slept with one of the coaches wife.

LOL!! And everybody was saying the same thing about Gabbert. Put Henne in for Gabbert. Now it's put Stanzi in for Henne. After Stanzi sucks it up, Robinson is up. Then Scott. This is how bad our situation is right now lol. Can't wait till the draft. Praying for franchise QB so we can move on.....

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

I would play Scott personally.. If anybody is saying put Stanzi in and means it, they obviously didn't get the joke. 

What's so embarrasing about 5 YPA and throwing checkdowns on fourth and long?

Is this breaking news that our QBs suck?

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:What's so embarrasing about 5 YPA and throwing checkdowns on fourth and long?

I know. It's like they didn't see that one TD to the wide open receiver. Chad was balling out today.

It's definitely become comical.. If they're not gonna give me good football play, I'm gonna laugh my [BLEEP] off at them all and just hope they do better next game.. Not gonna let this team give me high blood pressure and kill me.. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Who just saw Mat Stafford ball out with less than a minute on the clock to beat the Cowgirls? Man, Henne really sucks.

That youtube link is totally true but highly filled with swearing.

Quote:Who just saw Mat Stafford ball out with less than a minute on the clock to beat the Cowgirls? Man, Henne really sucks.
I did. The last two minutes of that game was more exciting than the entire Jaguar season.

Quote:Who just saw Mat Stafford ball out with less than a minute on the clock to beat the Cowgirls? Man, Henne really sucks.
I did. I want a QB like that *sigh*

I am not sure why the team is so opposed to playing Stanzi? Could he really do any worse that what we have seen so far?

Quote:I did. The last two minutes of that game was more exciting than the entire Jaguar season.
true...

but but but chad henne makes us competitive. lol. Yeah right and people thought he was going to be the solution to our qb situation

[Image: giphy.gif]

Has there ever been a team in league history where a 7 point lead is insurmountable?