Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rumoured 2017 season London game..

It looks as though the Jags' London game is to be against the Ravens in week 3 or 4.

If the season starts on the same weekend as this season (10th September 2017) then week 3 will be 24th September and week 4 will be 1st October (this is more likely, in my opinion).

Also, rumoured to be 6pm UK time Kick Off, so that 1pm for all of those on ET.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That sucks...another early bye week.

Have you seen my baseball?

I hope the kickoff time rumor is accurate. One reason I hate the whole London games idea is the time difference.

I hope it's wrong, 2pm UK time would be great as I'm taking my 6 year old son next year and it'll be a late night for him otherwise..

He can always miss the next day at school if needs be. I don't want him missing his first ever live Jags/NFL game because of the Kick Off time.

Quote:That sucks...another early bye week.
Not so fast my friend. The clots did what was thought impossible this year by having a game the week after the London game.

Anything is possibru.

A 6:00 kickoff means your son will be back home late, but I highly doubt the majority of fans would make a kid miss school the next day for that. It is a personal preference if you want him to be absent the next day.

You know what's really bad? Having a west coast team (Los Angeles) play in London.

Quote:A 6:00 kickoff means your son will be back home late, but I highly doubt the majority of fans would make a kid miss school the next day for that. It is a personal preference if you want him to be absent the next day.

You know what's really bad? Having a west coast team (Los Angeles) play in London.

A 6pm Kick Off means returning to my home around 1am... school starts at 8.20am.. yeah.. I'm not sending him to school on 6 hours sleep at 6 years old.

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2016, 01:55 PM by superfan32.)

Darlo, I'm sure JW knows what's best for your 6yo son.

Quote:Darlo, I'm sure JW knows what's best for your 6yo son.

...and clearly the location of the majority of the Jags home fans' addresses (and distance to/from London) who will be attending the game..

Man, can't they give us a winnable game?  Like say... the Browns? 

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Man, can't they give us a winnable game?  Like say... the Browns? 

Even then it's touch and go..

Quote:I hope it's wrong, 2pm UK time would be great as I'm taking my 6 year old son next year and it'll be a late night for him otherwise..

He can always miss the next day at school if needs be. I don't want him missing his first ever live Jags/NFL game because of the Kick Off time.

I heard the Rich Eisen show yesterday talking about the NFL scrapping the early kickoff time (early to the U.S).

They made it sound like it was already a fact; 1:00pm kickoff for Eastern U.S.

Ravens is a "winnable" game...with a different coaching staff.

Quote:I heard the Rich Eisen show yesterday talking about the NFL scrapping the early kickoff time (early to the U.S).

They made it sound like it was already a fact; 1:00pm kickoff for Eastern U.S.

Yeah that's what I'd heard too.. I think it's just awaiting the 'official announcement' now.

6PM start means done by aroung 9:30PM. Even getting back to the city center will take 90 minutes. Guess I'm booking the late flight back to Amsterdam on Monday.

Quote:6PM start means done by aroung 9:30PM. Even getting back to the city center will take 90 minutes. Guess I'm booking the late flight back to Amsterdam on Monday.

A sleepover in London, what more could you want?

Gonna be awesome!
I saw Bills vs Jax 2015 with my brother (My first Jax game) and it was a blast! I Am a Jax fan (8 years now) and my brother is a ravens fan Smile
We both live in Denmark, so to se both your team together i London, WOW Big Grin

Go Jax Smile

Sorry for the misspelling

waveZ

Quote: 

<div>Gonna be awesome!
I saw Bills vs Jax 2015 with my brother (My first Jax game) and it was a blast! I Am a Jax fan (8 years now) and my brother is a ravens fan Smile
We both live in Denmark, so to se both your team together i London, WOW Big Grin

Go Jax Smile

Sorry for the misspelling

waveZ

</div>

Love this! Enjoy!

Quote:Love this! Enjoy!
Thx Smile

Quote:Man, can't they give us a winnable game?  Like say... the Browns? 

The Jags actually have a 2 game winning streak in London.

I'm really not sure how it happened with Gus at the helm, but it's true. I verified it myself.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.