Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags and Cowboys in London next year?

Looking that way. Nothing says "Embrace your new Jags" like bringing Americas team to play them.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Figured it would Dallas.

Love it. We need all the Marquee games we can get.

As a season ticket holder, if the cowboys go to London, I will feel  very cheated.   The Cowboys are one of those teams that bring the circus with them and the stadium comes alive.   I loved the last time they came.  Same with Steelers, Giants and Bears.

Go Navy! Support our returning veterans!

Prepare to feel cheated.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

NFL radio last night said it was official. Cowboys at Jaguars in London next year.

Cyp is going to pick off Romo to thwart a game winning drive.

Clowney going to have 2 sacks and 2 forced fumbles.

Hundley going to throw for 350. Blackmon going to catch 177 and 2 TD's.

Jags win 35 - 30.

Quote:NFL radio last night said it was official. Cowboys at Jaguars in London next year.

Link?

I am surprised this would already be decided before our first trip to London.

Don't worry Jaguar fans. The Cowboys will be back in Jacksonville in 2022.

;

;

Quote:Don't worry Jaguar fans. The Cowboys will be back in Jacksonville in 2022.

I hope the Jags are here in Jacksonville by then because i'm starting to think the NFL have it out for us base on the recent move they made against this team.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Who gives a flip what team is coming to Everbank!?  I go to see the Jags...I don't care who they play.  

Huh

If we're this bad of a draw then please for the love of god NFL stop sending our team over there to represent the league.

Quote:As a season ticket holder, if the cowboys go to London, I will feel  very cheated.   The Cowboys are one of those teams that bring the circus with them and the stadium comes alive.   I loved the last time they came.  Same with Steelers, Giants and Bears.
I am with you. Dallas here would be good. I would hope that the NFL would work with Khan and Jax on that situation.

I will say this though. The home schedule sets up nice as far as out of town fans who travel. Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Dallas, NY Giants, NE, NY Jets, Miami, Buffalo. Cleveland travels better then a lot of teams. The only one who doesn't really will be Buffalo. How about Buffalo-Jags in London NFL?

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2013, 07:37 AM by leopold332002.)

Quote:I am with you. Dallas here would be good. I would hope that the NFL would work with Khan and Jax on that situation.

I will say this though. The home schedule sets up nice as far as out of town fans who travel. Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Dallas, NY Giants, NE, NY Jets, Miami, Buffalo. Cleveland travels better then a lot of teams. The only one who doesn't really will be Buffalo. How about Buffalo-Jags in London NFL?
Are u kidding me the NFL wont allow Buffalo vs Jacksonville to London because that game would be a blackout. Those Europeans over there would revolt against that game like the boston tea party and therefore, leave a bigger black eye for the NFL.

Quote:I am with you. Dallas here would be good. I would hope that the NFL would work with Khan and Jax on that situation.

What a showcase game for the NFL...lol.

One of these years.............

I heard it was going to be Dallas-Jax in London next year this morning on NFL Radio.  Sad

Quote:Link?

I am surprised this would already be decided before our first trip to London.
Did you really ask for a link to words spoken on the radio?

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2013, 08:44 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Nothing says embrace your Jags more than sending them over the Pond to get their [BAD WORD REMOVED] kicked.

We need to keep the Steelers game here -- that one is much more important to the fan base who has a great rivalry amoungst each other.  That game is a fan fav.

So I guess we can just look forward to losing our highest profile NFC home opponent each year. 2015 will be Atlanta I guess. 2016 we are hosting Green Bay and Minnesota. Gee, I wonder which game will be in London.

;

;