Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags and Cowboys in London next year?

Quote:That's crazy!  Great excuse for the wife as to why i'm drinking my breakfast...

LOL!   Sunday Morning games are going to test many marriages in the Eastern Time Zone!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:LOL....the sportsbars will like this move...open earlier for more business. 

The Sportsbars will be thrilled, providing they are able to open this early on Sunday morning as a result of local law.

On the other hand,  Falcons season ticket holders that usually go to religious services on Sunday Mornings, before going to the Georgia Dome, are going to be anything but thrilled.  This could be a major issue in Jacksonville if the Jaguars play a future ' home game'  in London at 9:30am ET.

Quote: LOL!   Sunday Morning games are going to test many marriages in the Eastern Time Zone!
Haha, that they will!  Imagine Jags fans on Pacific time.  "Honey, it's 6 a.m, please get me a beer". :woot:

Just go to London to watch the game. Problem solved.

@OnGuardJax

I hope some of you guys come over here.

Had a great time at the game this year, the night before the game a load of Jags fans (USA and international) met up in a bar, it was a good night with singing and drinking and a raffle with lots of Jags fans in the heart of London.

Quote:The Sportsbars will be thrilled, providing they are able to open this early on Sunday morning as a result of local law.

On the other hand,  Falcons season ticket holders that usually go to religious services on Sunday Mornings, before going to the Georgia Dome, are going to be anything but thrilled.  This could be a major issue in Jacksonville if the Jaguars play a future ' home game'  in London at 9:30am ET.

That's why God created the DVR.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

On the West coast we start at 10am every Sunday. More Baileys in my coffee please!

Quote:On the West coast we start at 10am every Sunday. More Baileys in my coffee please!
I always thought Sundays started at noon?

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

As I'm sure you know, the Jags mainly play at 1pm Eastern, so my game time is 10am.

Quote:As I'm sure you know, the Jags mainly play at 1pm Eastern, so my game time is 10am.
Glad I dont live on the west coast.. Dont think I'm considered alive before noon on the weekends..

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Glad I dont live on the west coast.. Dont think I'm considered alive before noon on the weekends..

I won't lie, sometimes Sunday mornings are real rough, but I just can't watch on the DVR - I have to see it live.

Quote:Glad I dont live on the west coast.. Dont think I'm considered alive before noon on the weekends..

I went to Seattle for a week to attend a conference for work once. I have to tell you, football weekends are awesome on the West Coast. Collage starts around 9 am, and NFL starts at 10. You can wake up watching the games! Hell, the Monday Night game I went to out there started at 5:30! The game was over by 8, and we had time to hit up a bar or three afterwards!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I went to Seattle for a week to attend a conference for work once. I have to tell you, football weekends are awesome on the West Coast. Collage starts around 9 am, and NFL starts at 10. You can wake up watching the games! Hell, the Monday Night game I went to out there started at 5:30! The game was over by 8, and we had time to hit up a bar or three afterwards!

My brother used to live in Los Angeles and he couldn't stop raving about how cool it is to have games start at 10 am. You can see two games and still have daylight hours available to do stuff.

And for those of us who have to work for a living having dinner with the Sunday or Monday night games (and Thursday) would be nice.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Kegs and eggs!

Quote:My brother used to live in Los Angeles and he couldn't stop raving about how cool it is to have games start at 10 am. You can see two games and still have daylight hours available to do stuff.

And for those of us who have to work for a living having dinner with the Sunday or Monday night games (and Thursday) would be nice.

Yep. The idea of staying up Midnight watching sports is really really weird to me.