Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Last movie youve seen and rate it.

Quote:I have 2 friends that share your love for all things Disney. One offered to take me to Disney World and the other Disney attractions with his family, all expences paid, which included a pass to all parks and a hotel room for a weekend. I was taken back by his generosity until I recognized his motivation the first day we spent at an attraction. He used my status as a disabled patron in a wheelchair to get him and his family moved to the front of the queues, which were quite long.

That's so detestable. It's also why Disney discontinued the practice.

Well hell, rj, did you at least get that butthole to buy you a good bottle of liquor?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I have 2 friends that share your love for all things Disney. One offered to take me to Disney World and the other Disney attractions with his family, all expences paid, which included a pass to all parks and a hotel room for a weekend. I was taken back by his generosity until I recognized his motivation the first day we spent at an attraction. He used my status as a disabled patron in a wheelchair to get him and his family moved to the front of the queues, which were quite long.

That's pretty pathetic.. They offer "fast passes" now to where you can move to the front of the line without too much of a wait. I purchased a couple for us and they worked well.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Borat 7/10

Prisoners 9/10

GO Jaguars
;

Quote:That's so detestable. It's also why Disney discontinued the practice.

Well hell, rj, did you at least get that ******** to buy you a good bottle of liquor?
Quote:That's pretty pathetic.. They offer "fast passes" now to where you can move to the front of the line without too much of a wait. I purchased a couple for us and they worked well.

Yeah, I wasn't too happy when I figured it out.  The only rides that make sense moving up are those that require special seating or alteration of the existing seating.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:I'm a little reticent to see the movie for that very reason. I just can't see the movie accurately portraying such a complicated story. I might just wait until it's out on video before I watch it.

That's been my recommendation to anyone who has read the book. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I saw 12 Years a Slave last night. Very powerful film. Also very graphic and does not hold anything back. One of the few movies that I can say I didn't hear anybody talking during.

9/10