Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Last movie youve seen and rate it.

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2013, 01:53 PM by HeeRo.)

Star Trek Into Darkness  7/10.  seemed a bit rushed towards the end, more khan please lol.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Star Trek Into Darkness  7/10.  seemed a bit rushed towards the end, more khan please lol.

Don't even get me started on this. I can't talk about it. 

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Quote:Don't even get me started on this. I can't talk about it. 
please do, i'd really much appreciate your input  :yes:

"William Shatner's Groom Lake"

RATEDING AWEMAZING

"I'll die young, but it's like kissing God."

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2013, 09:52 AM by WingerDinger.)

Continuing on with the Halloween themed movies, we watched the original Carrie last night. Pretty good movie. Sissy Spacek and John Travolta.

"Plug it up!! Plug it up!!"

7/10
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Continuing on with the Halloween themed movies, we watched the original Carrie last night. Pretty good movie. Sissy Spacek and John Travolta.

"Plug it up!! Plug it up!!"

7/10

That's a good one! Anyone see the remake yet?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:That's a good one! Anyone see the remake yet?

Looking forward to it, but not holding my breath.. Only seen a few good remakes.. example.. Loved the original The Shining. The remake made me wanna gouge out someone's eyeballs..

Quote:Looking forward to it, but not holding my breath.. Only seen a few good remakes.. example.. Loved the original The Shining. The remake made me wanna gouge out someone's eyeballs..

The remake was Stephen King's doing because he detested the original. He wanted the movie to more closely follow the book. I still don't think he realizes what a favor Stanley Kubrick did for him.

Quote:The remake was Stephen King's doing because he detested the original. He wanted the movie to more closely follow the book. I still don't think he realizes what a favor Stanley Kubrick did for him.

Yep...cuz most King movies blow! Pet Sematary?? What in hell was that all about?? :blink:

Quote:please do, i'd really much appreciate your input  :yes:

I would be glad to, but not on here. I couldn't do it without spoilers. PM me if you want to hear a Trekkie's perspective on the new films...Into Darkness in particular. 

Quote:"William Shatner's Groom Lake"

RATEDING AWEMAZING

I'll groom YOU. 

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Quote:Yep...cuz most King movies blow! Pet Sematary?? What in hell was that all about?? :blink:
I don't know if you're kidding or not, but Pet Sematary is awesome. The second one? Meh.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2013, 05:40 PM by jtmoney.)

I'll second Pet Sematary, very good movie. Stephen King deals with a lot of different issues other then just horror.

Inside is the last movie I watched. I actually hold a horror movie night once a month where I rent out a theater. Typically do double features and try to show movies most people (mainstream) haven't seen. Hard to find people who love horror movies as much as I do. Anyways, Inside is not for the normal movie watcher. It was very good with a few why would you do that moments, but didn't take away from movie overall.

Y'all are crazy if you thought that Pet Sematary was a good movie!! It was horrible!!

Pet Sematary was AWESOME!!!

First movie I ever seen as a kid when it came out in the theaters. I was like 14 years old and I went by myself.. Back then they really didn't care about how old you were for an R rated movie.. Scared the crud outta me haha

Quote:Pet Sematary was AWESOME!!!

First movie I ever seen as a kid when it came out in the theaters. I was like 14 years old and I went by myself.. Back then they really didn't care about how old you were for an R rated movie.. Scared the crud outta me haha

Ahh...14 explains it!! Big Grin

Quote:Ahh...14 explains it!! Big Grin
Why you say that? I still think Pet Sematary rocks lol

Quote:Why you say that? I still think Pet Sematary rocks lol

That is because your Crud level is critically low. You need to be more careful, before you run out of Crud.

<div>Ever consider kneading more dough? nothing replenishes Crud like dough does.
</div>

Quote: 

<div>That is because your Crud level is critically low. You need to be more careful, before you run out of Crud.

<div>Ever consider kneading more dough? nothing replenishes Crud like dough does.
</div>

</div>
What if I dig in my nose before I knead the dough? Extra crud  Big Grin

Quote:Y'all are crazy if you thought that Pet Sematary was a good movie!! It was horrible!!

Sometimes there is a difference between a good movie and a movie you like.

By the way, I must recommend Dead Alive by Peter Jackson. Probably the goriest movie I have ever seen, but also very, very funny.

Quote:Sometimes there is a difference between a good movie and a movie you like.

This I can understand.