Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gus Bradley's Father Passes Away At 85

Ryan O'Halloran reported. Gus not flying to London with team. DeWayne Walker interim head couch until Gus makes it to London.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/APMarkLong'>Mark Long ‏@APMarkLong</a><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/392371365145481216' title="3:26 PM - 21 Oct 13">13m</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,245,245);">Jaguars coach Gus Bradley's dad died last night. He won't make the trip to London today. Will rejoin them later this week

<p class="" style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,245,245);"> 

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/APMarkLong'>Mark Long ‏@APMarkLong</a><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/392371563712245760' title="3:27 PM - 21 Oct 13">12m</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,245,245);">Dewayne Walker will serve as Jaguars interim coach

Oh no.  Wow, that sucks.  

Thoughts and prayers going out for the family.....

Sad

Thoughts and prayers go out to the Bradley family in their time of loss. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Thoughts and prayers.. Sad

Sad

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Terrible news. Thoughts with his family.

What a terrible thing. Here's hoping that Gus, and everyone in his family affected by this finds peace.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

My sincerest condolences to the Bradley family..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Thoughts and prayers go out to the Bradley family in their time of loss. 

Same here. 

*bows head for moment of silence*

Jacksonville.com report.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Awful news
Shock the world

Condolences to coach Bradley and his family during this time of loss.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2013, 04:12 PM by Jagwired.)

Condolences to the Bradley family. Sad news indeed. Sad

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2013, 04:09 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Sad news, RIP Mr Bradley. 

That said, 85 years is a good, long life. I'm sure he's thankful to have had his Pop around that long. 

R.I.P Bradley Sr, and sorry for your loss coach. 85 Years is impressive, but everyone has their time. Thoughts and prayers 

I hate when they publicly come out with all of the details of his life. It makes it sad and I never even knew the guy. I can only imagine what Gus is going through.

RIP Sad

Has energetic, friendly, and outgoing as Gus is, it makes you wonder if he got it from dad. 

Sad