Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I'm starting to form an opinion that not only is this an Arena League

roster, which I've long contended, but that Gus Bradley is not going to even be a good 'coach'.  I realize he's a new head coach, but so far, he's not even good at the things that he CAN control.

This team is either the dumbest team ever assembled, or they are poorly coached.  You pick.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Don't drink and post, people. It's harmful to those who have to endure it.

Gus the Clown Bradley

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

A keyboard is a terrible thing to waste

Instead of sticking your heads in the collective sand, how about you refute my post?  They look completely clueless.  His 'way' is also, not working with the players.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2013, 07:53 PM by VR6OOM.)

Quote:Instead of sticking your heads in the collective sand, how about you refute my post?  They look completely clueless.  His 'way' is also, not working with the players.

Bill Belicheck was "garbage" until Brady. All coaches "suck" without players. Give 'em more than 6 games mmmmmmkay?

Arena teams score heaps of points, there I refuted your post.
Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

we are not talented enough to compete in the Arena League.

The team simply lacks talent.  It takes more than a year to compile talent necessary to be competitive.  Especially when the best QB available is Geno Smith (who went to a team with plenty of talent, and is still only somewhat successful)

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Don't drink and post, people. It's harmful to those who have to endure it.
your a troll. People,will post what they feel. Im starting to think your,a miami fan! Sad

Quote:Don't drink and post, people. It's harmful to those who have to endure it.
I would like to refute this post. I encourage those who post here to drink. It would probably make for a better overall forum.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

1 win closer to a franchise QB

Quote:The team simply lacks talent.  It takes more than a year to compile talent necessary to be competitive.  Especially when the best QB available is Geno Smith (who went to a team with plenty of talent, and is still only somewhat successful)

He won.  Overtook golden boy down 21-10.  Geno Smith is a rookie who has had several come from behind wins in his first year of play.  I don't get the disregard.  He led his team to do what they haven't been able to do in years.  

And no, the Jets do not have plenty of talent; an aging overrated O line, name the WRs with Holmes out yet again?  Who are the RBs?  Name the CBs?  Have you seen the front 7?  I'd say sexy Rexy is doing a pretty good job this year with the lack of personnel in his disposal.

Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.