Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Churchill of Winston

so far this dudes almost at teddys level as a prospect and hes only a freshman.  he has everything teddy has and more besides  the obvious experience. hopefully he consistently keeps it up. would give teddy a challenge for the #1 pick if hes available tbh.

[Image: QB.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If Winston was available he would be the #1 prospect over Teddy. It'll be interesting to see if he leaves as a RS Soph next year.

Quote:so far this dudes almost at teddys level as a prospect and hes only a freshman.  he has everything teddy has and more besides  the obvious experience. hopefully he consistently keeps it up. would give teddy a challenge for the #1 pick if hes available tbh.

[Image: QB.gif]
Well I think you're wrong. He doesn't have near the mental game that Teddy does.

"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

Quote:Well I think you're wrong. He doesn't have near the mental game that Teddy does.
not yet but hes young and he seems to be progressing well each week. i doubt teddy was at jameis level his freshman year.

He will be a great QB for the Bucaneers in 2015.

TEST

Quote:He will be a great QB for the Bucaneers in 2015.
if the bucs end up with clowney and winston. damn man. wooosh.

Winston is Josh Freeman 2.0 and the product of a great offensive line. Don't be fooled. Teddy is clearly the best QB of this class by miles.

He's looked great but all of this touchdown passes tonight have been from yards after the catch.

TEST

Quote:Winston is Josh Freeman 2.0 and the product of a great offensive line. Don't be fooled. Teddy is clearly the best QB of this class by miles.
Trollin.

Josh Freeman wants to grow up to be Jameis Winston.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Trollin.

Josh Freeman wants to grow up to be Jameis Winston.

My eye test doesn't lie.

Quote:Winston is Josh Freeman 2.0 and the product of a great offensive line. Don't be fooled. Teddy is clearly the best QB of this class by miles.
This is by far the DUMBEST thing I have heard....

Sounds like you haven't watched Winston, or FSU for that matter, play at all this season.

Clearly Teddy is the best QB of THIS class - Winston is just a freshman and thus ineligible.

Quote:This is by far the DUMBEST thing I have heard....

Sounds like you haven't watched Winston, or FSU for that matter, play at all this season.

Clearly Teddy is the best QB of THIS class - Winston is just a freshman and thus ineligible.

Hate on my eye test all you want, but it is seldom incorrect.

Quote:He's looked great but all of this touchdown passes tonight have been from yards after the catch.

These are my feelings too. The FSU receivers have great ability to make a play after the initial contact.

Quote:Winston is Josh Freeman 2.0 and the product of a great offensive line. 

I disagree.

Quote:Teddy is clearly the best QB of this class.

I agree.

Winston wilts in the face of pressure. Teddy has pocket presence and climbs the pocket like a mountain climber.

Anybody can look good behind a great offensive line. Look at AJ McCarron.

Quote:This is by far the DUMBEST thing I have heard....

Obvious troll is obvious. No reason to argue with him.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:He's looked great but all of this touchdown passes tonight have been from yards after the catch.
i guess you didnt see his first td pass. 

Quote:Winston wilts in the face of pressure. Teddy has pocket presence and climbs the pocket like a mountain climber.

Anybody can look good behind a great offensive line. Look at AJ McCarron.
lol. ej manuel. lol

Quote:i guess you didnt see his first td pass. 

You mean the one where the WR make yet another great play taking it almost out of the defenders hands?

All Winston did is throw it to the corner. The WR made that play.

TEST

Quote:i guess you didnt see his first td pass. 

The one he threw up and his WR made a fantastic play on?