Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Churchill of Winston

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2013, 10:55 PM by HeeRo.)

Quote:You mean the one where the WR make yet another great play taking it almost out of the defenders hands?

All Winston did is throw it to the corner. The WR made that play.
from what i saw he put it where only the wr can make the play.

and it wasnt yac td like you mentioned.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:from what i saw he put it where only the wr can make the play.

Anyone giving Winston more credit than the WR on that play has a clear agenda to make him look better than he is.

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2013, 10:56 PM by vagrantwade.)

Quote:from what i saw he put it where only the wr can make the play.

and it wasnt yac td like you mentioned.

Yes, and then the WR went up, made the body adjustment, stayed in bounds and went into the endzone.

Technically that pass was supposed to be on the back shoulder he isn't supposed to have to jump for it.

TEST

It was a good pass and a great catch. Both deserve some credit but the WR made the play.

Quote:Anyone giving Winston more credit than the WR on that play has a clear agenda to make him look better than he is.
ok keep trolling bro

Quote:ok keep trolling bro

Facts. Sorry. I will agree with you. Winston is the greatest QB ever.

Quote:Winston is Josh Freeman 2.0 and the product of a great offensive line. Don't be fooled. Teddy is clearly the best QB of this class by miles.

I agree. Winston just looks sloppy out there. Not smooth at all and he STARES down his receivers so bad. Winston reminds me of Flacco last postseason where he just throws up prayers and hopes his receivers come up with the catch.

Teddy is a lot smoother and makes really difficult plays look like a walk in the park.

Also, people need to stop freaking out about his age. He is RS freshman. Teddy started at his age and was the best qb in the nation. Winston is OK, but nowhere near Teddy's level. Maybe one day but not anytime soon.
Crab Cakes and Football! That's what Jacksonville does!

Quote:Facts. Sorry. I will agree with you. Winston is the greatest QB ever.
eye test are facts now? alrighty. 

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2013, 11:03 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:eye test are facts now? alrighty. 

My response was to the person who was referencing the first TD of the game for FSU. It was a better catch than it was a throw.

And yes, my eye test has held up in court.

Quote:I agree. Winston just looks sloppy out there. Not smooth at all and he STARES down his receivers so bad. Winston reminds me of Flacco last postseason where he just throws up prayers and hopes his receivers come up with the catch.

Teddy is a lot smoother and makes really difficult plays look like a walk in the park.

Also, people need to stop freaking out about his age. He is RS freshman. Teddy started at his age and was the best qb in the nation. Winston is OK, but nowhere near Teddy's level. Maybe one day but not anytime soon.
[Image: mj-laughing.gif]

Quote:My response was to the person who was referencing the first TD of the game for FSU. It was a better catch than it was a throw.
and that response was due to the assumption all his tds being yac tds. 

Quote:Winston is Josh Freeman 2.0 and the product of a great offensive line. Don't be fooled. Teddy is clearly the best QB of this class by miles.
I think it's safe to say you don't have a clue.

I think the announcers are getting a little too comfy with Winston's jock.

339 yards.... 184 yac.
Signature goes here.

Quote:I agree. Winston just looks sloppy out there. Not smooth at all and he STARES down his receivers so bad. Winston reminds me of Flacco last postseason where he just throws up prayers and hopes his receivers come up with the catch.

Is this vagrant wades 10 year old brother

Quote:I think the announcers are getting a little too comfy with Winston's jock.

339 yards.... 184 yac.

The same announcers who can't wait to hear Gruden's analysis on E. Mannings interceptions? lol

Even that 27 yarder to O'Leary was 21 yards after the catch.

TEST

Clemson unraveling at the seams.

Quote:Even that 27 yarder to O'Leary was 21 yards after the catch.
UCF?

Quote:Even that 27 yarder to O'Leary was 21 yards after the catch.
similar passes teddy makes, jameis wrs just do more with it.

Why do you guys even bother arguing with the Teddy nut huggers? He's the greatest QB prospect ever.