Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The Official Whiny Meaningless Win Thread after Jaguars beat Chargers on Sunday***

48 hours until the Jaguars post their first win of the season.

48 hours until the players and coaches can celebrate their first win of the season.

48 hours until we get to hear the whining of the "meaningless win" crowd.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What is the point of this thread?

You mad bro?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

One win will still be enough for the first pick. I'm confident in that. However I don't see this being win numero uno so the path to the number one pick continues.

Not happening!

I don't think the Jags will win this week. They could though.

And yes, it will be a truly sad day if they do win because so many alleged "fans" will be so upset about it. :down:

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Premature thread is premature.

Now what makes you think Chad " 2 interceptions a game ." Henne will be able to outduel Phillip Rivers?

We have lost by double digits in every single game this season, and don't see that trend ending against the. Bolts.

We have a banged up Cecil, and Justin is listed on the injury report with ham/ groin injury.
We doing it BIG....Florida State bringing that SWAG back in 2013!!!!    

<p style="text-align:center;"> 

Quote:I don't think the Jags will win this week. They could though.

And yes, it will be a truly sad day if they do win because so many alleged "fans" will be so upset about it. :down:

I still fail to understand this line of thinking. We are all fans, we should all be considered Jaguar fans. I don't think any less of any other Jaguar fan because they think a certain way or offer a certain opinion. I didn't think you would either, Dakota. I don't see how it makes anyone any less of a Jags fan by wanting the top pick in the draft. The reasoning behind it for most of us has been explained ad nauseum and I'm not going there again. My concern is all of the "hate" around here with fellow Jags fans. We're all in this together, some just have a different view.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2013, 06:37 PM by rollerjag.)

While I understand that losing as many games as possible will mean good things for next year's draft, I still cannot watch the Jaguars play every week and hope they lose. For one thing, I don't think the players or coaches will do anything but put forth their best effort every game. It's out of my control. I want every player to do well, and I want to see improvement every week. If these things happen, wins will eventually come, and there is no way that will make me anything but happy.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:I still fail to understand this line of thinking. We are all fans, we should all be considered Jaguar fans. I don't think any less of any other Jaguar fan because they think a certain way or offer a certain opinion. I didn't think you would either, Dakota. I don't see how it makes anyone any less of a Jags fan by wanting the top pick in the draft. The reasoning behind it for most of us has been explained ad nauseum and I'm not going there again. My concern is all of the "hate" around here with fellow Jags fans. We're all in this together, some just have a different view.

Word.

Quote:What is the point of this thread?
It's meaningless Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2013, 06:59 PM by temporaryname.)

Premature Ethreadulation....You never know when someone's gonna pop off....

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Isn't this game at home? You do remember what happened in every home games, right?

Herm Edwards would strongly disapprove of this thread.

Wow, way to jinx the team.

This thread is like a year too early

Quote:Now what makes you think Chad " 2 interceptions a game ." Henne will be able to outduel Phillip Rivers?

We have lost by double digits in every single game this season, and don't see that trend ending against the. Bolts.

We have a banged up Cecil, and Justin is listed on the injury report with ham/ groin injury.
This^

Quote:Herm Edwards would strongly disapprove of this thread.
YOU PLAY.. TO LOSE THE GAME..FOR A FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK!

We're winning this game. For the pride of the city and the new regime.

No pain, no gain.