Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Walking Dead

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2013, 08:34 AM by bleedingteal.)

Season 4 has begun and we don't have a thread.

I really enjoyed this episode. Had some new characters introduced, saw potential issues, and of course the scene in big lots was amazing. Hopeful that the new show runner can continue with good episodes.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I loved the walkers falling through the ceiling. Awesome

This show is like cousin Eddie in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation; it has over-stayed its welcome.

Quote:Season 4 has begun and we don't have a thread.

I really enjoyed this episode. Had some new characters introduced, saw potential issues, and of course the scene in big lots was amazing. Hopeful that the new show runner can continue with good episodes.
The characters aren't new. They're some of the left overs when Woodbury folded.

This episode was a set up for the rest of season 4. Really looking forward to how things play out. Curious to see the kid who turned zombie at the end will play out with everyone else in the prison asleep. I am anxious to find out too how he turned zombie. I don't think he was ever bitten. I think there is something, maybe airborne now, that he got that turned him (same thing that killed the pig maybe?).

I haven't watched The Talking Dead yet, but I am ready to!

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:This show is like cousin Eddie in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation; it has over-stayed its welcome.
There are millions, upon millions who disagree.

;

Quote:The characters aren't new. They're some of the left overs when Woodbury folded.

We didn't know who some of them were so in my eyes they are new. Guess it was only two new characters, one of which was killed.

the show is getting too bland and predictable. it was a pain to watch the first episode. honestly im giving it the first 6 eps before i just give up.

I will be thrilled when this stupid zombie fad has run its course.  

Quote:the show is getting too bland and predictable. it was a pain to watch the first episode. honestly im giving it the first 6 eps before i just give up.

Yeah I didnt even bother watching, I'll wait for the spin off where the storyline doesn't suck hopefully.

I loved the zombies falling through the ceiling.

They kept showing the water as that sick kid was cooling off in the shower. It makes me wonder if there are zombie cooties in their water supply.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:I loved the zombies falling through the ceiling.

They kept showing the water as that sick kid was cooling off in the shower. It makes me wonder if there are zombie cooties in their water supply.

I think it's probably airborne based on the dead pig.

And the kid went zombie in the cell block while everyone is asleep. Expect to see a familiar cast member to be in their last episode next week.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I think it's probably airborne based on the dead pig.

And the kid went zombie in the cell block while everyone is asleep. Expect to see a familiar cast member to be in their last episode next week.
that or the virus is now contaminating their food source... That kid also ate the deer Darrel killed.... Funny they never mentioned the pig on the talking dead.

Really good show. Not on the excitement level of the show weeds. But none the less.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:The characters aren't new. They're some of the left overs when Woodbury folded.
Not all of them are Woodbury leftovers. The tv version of Bob Stookey (guy who got trapped under booze rack) isn't from Woodbury. They mentioned only knowing him for a week in the season 4 premiere episode. Talking Dead also mentions how they added members from outside of Woodbury. The three questions Rick asked the crazed Irish chick is part of how they recruit new members. 

I enjoyed the episode. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Loved the first episode, thrilled it's back and question the sanity of those that disagree!

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:I think it's probably airborne based on the dead pig.

I was half expecting the pig to turn into some kind of animal zombie the entire episode. I think they're definitely setting up a new problem with the food supply, that lady Rick found in the would looked half zombie already, wonder if she was semi-infected off the food they'd been eating?

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:the show is getting too bland and predictable. it was a pain to watch the first episode. honestly im giving it the first 6 eps before i just give up.
So 4-1 was predictable?

;

Quote:I will be thrilled when this stupid zombie fad has run its course.  
What course is that? Been going on for a loooong time. Since the 30's/40's

;

Quote:I loved the zombies falling through the ceiling.

I think that was the case. And man he was spitting all in it too!

;