Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Walking Dead

Quote:Wasn't the car seat thing unbuckled?  A walker isn't going to unbuckle her then eat her.  Someone snatched her up and took her.  As far as surviving with a baby on the road...get one of those baby backpack things.  Easy except when you need to be quiet and she's crying.
I want to say it was unbuckled. Only reason I think so was because when the girls were coming out of the building the baby was jostling all around and I am pretty sure I noticed she wasn't buckled in. (Which, based on the given circumstances I can see why it wasn't yet at that point). I am going to have to go back to OnDemand and check it out.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's not just the walking dead, but why can nobody ever aim a gun in any tv show or movie.  One decent sniper should of took out half that assault, if not more.

"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football" - John Heisman

When Marchonne(sp) just stuck the governor, I was like NOOOOO CUT HIS FOOL HEAD OFF!

Nice to see his new chick had Huevos Grande.

Kinda wish he had beat Rick to death. Dude is tired, and it's time for the rise of Karl.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

WOW, what an episode. As soon as Herchel was captured, I knew something horrible was going to happen, (not to mention I saw Herchel all over my Twitter), but that's besides the point. The Govna needed to be put down. 

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Anyone else think that Karl or Rick is the next in line to be the new "bad guy"? Or just me?

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:Anyone else think that Karl or Rick is the next in line to be the new "bad guy"? Or just me?
I really can't see them going that way. Not with the way things ended for now at least.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:It's not just the walking dead, but why can nobody ever aim a gun in any tv show or movie.  One decent sniper should of took out half that assault, if not more.
In the comics, [spoiler]Andrea is still alive and is the sniper of the group. She does indeed snipe out a good number of the Governors men while stationed in one of the guard towers. Doesn't seem like anyone has filled the void of her comic counterpart in terms of sniping. [/spoiler]

Quote:In the comics, [spoiler]Andrea is still alive and is the sniper of the group. She does indeed snipe out a good number of the Governors men while stationed in one of the guard towers. Doesn't seem like anyone has filled the void of her comic counterpart in terms of sniping. [/spoiler]
morgan?!?!

Quote:morgan?!?!
Hmm, he could probably fill that void. But I don't know if he'll ever join the tv series as a regular. Maybe if Low Winter Sun gets cancelled, Lennie James will re-join The Walking Dead.