Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Walking Dead

Quote:Not all of them are Woodbury leftovers. The tv version of Bob Stookey (guy who got trapped under booze rack) isn't from Woodbury. They mentioned only knowing him for a week in the season 4 premiere episode. Talking Dead also mentions how they added members from outside of Woodbury. The three questions Rick asked the crazed Irish chick is part of how they recruit new members. 
Finally watched the talking dead and saw that. I missed that during the show itself.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What course is that? Been going on for a loooong time. Since the 30's/40's
For real.

Zombies have been "a fad" ever since the original Night of the Living Dead. If it has been around for this long, it will continue to stick around.

Quote:For real.

Zombies have been "a fad" ever since the original Night of the Living Dead. If it has been around for this long, it will continue to stick around.
Thank you for reinforcing my point.

;

Quote:I was half expecting the pig to turn into some kind of animal zombie the entire episode. I think they're definitely setting up a new problem with the food supply, that lady Rick found in the would looked half zombie already, wonder if she was semi-infected off the food they'd been eating?
Isn't everyone already infected?  I thought they came to that conclusion when Shane died.

I have to agree with RJ on the raining zobmies in the store.  You could see it coming when they panned up to the roof. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2013, 01:25 PM by TravC59.)

Quote:Isn't everyone already infected?  I thought they came to that conclusion when Shane died.

I have to agree with RJ on the raining zobmies in the store.  You could see it coming when they panned up to the roof. 
Yup. That's why the show is called The Walking Dead. They're not referring to the zombies already turned.

(Sorry, I answered your rhetorical question.....I think.)

;

I actually thought that the zombies falling through the roof was quite hilarious.

I was late, real late in seeing The Talking Dead. Anyone see it? See the end where hey gave a preview of next week? Someone feeding a walker a rat at night. I wonder who it is. My guess says one of (or more) of the kids who were naming them. But part of me says that's to obvious.

Maybe it is just someone getting their rocks off, bored.

;

Quote:I think it's probably airborne based on the dead pig.

And the kid went zombie in the cell block while everyone is asleep. Expect to see a familiar cast member to be in their last episode next week.

Kirkman said it's a variation of the Spanish Flu.

Huh

Quote:I actually thought that the zombies falling through the roof was quite hilarious.
I did too. Laughed whenever their heads went splat on the floor. 

this season is getting interesting quick.

Quote:this season is getting interesting quick.
Yes it is. I am real curious to find out who's been feeding the walkers at night. My guess is that it's Carl.

;

I am also curious to see why Michonne started crying when she was holding the baby. There will most definitely be a story to come out of that.

;

Quote:I am also curious to see why Michonne started crying when she was holding the baby. There will most definitely be a story to come out of that.
absolutely... you come to realize nothing in the show happens without a reason or a story.... foreshadowing at its finest lol.

Quote:absolutely... you come to realize nothing in the show happens without a reason or a story.... foreshadowing at its finest lol.
One bad thing so far about this season is the way they are killing off characters. They killed off Tyreeese's gf and look to be trying to create a conflict between Tyreese and the group, or at least someone who may have killed her. It's hard to not choose the group's side because there has been no emotional attachment to her character. They brought on these new faces in episode one, and a lot of them are already killed off. Got to bring in new characters and develop them.

;

the show is starting to be like a soap opera. they need to get out of the prison. 

Quote:I am also curious to see why Michonne started crying when she was holding the baby. There will most definitely be a story to come out of that.
Earlier in the scene Beth mentions how there are widows and orphans. But there isn't a term for someone who loses a child. Maybe Michonne had a child?

Quote:One bad thing so far about this season is the way they are killing off characters. They killed off Tyreeese's gf and look to be trying to create a conflict between Tyreese and the group, or at least someone who may have killed her. It's hard to not choose the group's side because there has been no emotional attachment to her character. They brought on these new faces in episode one, and a lot of them are already killed off. Got to bring in new characters and develop them.
I was kind of expecting her to die sooner or later, but not this soon. Being a fan of the comics though, I'm looking forward to what potentially happens with Tyreese. 

As for new characters introduced this season, I got a feeling Bob Stookey (army medic that got trapped under booze rack)  will get some development. And I'm excited for [spoiler]Abraham and his group joining[/spoiler] later in the season.    

Quote:Earlier in the scene Beth mentions how there are widows and orphans. But there isn't a term for someone who loses a child. Maybe Michonne had a child?

I was kind of expecting her to die sooner or later, but not this soon. Being a fan of the comics though, I'm looking forward to what potentially happens with Tyreese. 

As for new characters introduced this season, I got a feeling Bob Stookey (army medic that got trapped under booze rack)  will get some development. And I'm excited for [spoiler]Abraham and his group joining[/spoiler] later in the season.    
Yeah, I'm guessing she had a child and has lost it. You could just tell.

Bye bye piggies! That's gotta suck, giving the Zombies your bacon. 

Maybe the "sickness" came from Daryl. He licked his fingers, and shook the kids hand...kid then went on to cook food for the group...

PS, he is Phineas from Phineas and Ferb.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Earlier in the scene Beth mentions how there are widows and orphans. But there isn't a term for someone who loses a child. Maybe Michonne had a child?

Yeah, I don't think there is a question she had a kid/or kids. Curious as to what happened.

;

I was assuming it's the little girl that names the walkers feeding them at night.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I wonder if you could eat a cooked Zombie, like one that just turned. 

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]