Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Walking Dead

Quote:One bad thing so far about this season is the way they are killing off characters. They killed off Tyreeese's gf and look to be trying to create a conflict between Tyreese and the group, or at least someone who may have killed her. It's hard to not choose the group's side because there has been no emotional attachment to her character. They brought on these new faces in episode one, and a lot of them are already killed off. Got to bring in new characters and develop them.
i agree but i also think you have to keep a level of unpredictability... if u bring on actors and keep the good ones, you willl know every situation they go into, they will be the ones who survive.. im almost able to do that now with people like daryl.

the guy on talking dead the first night even hinted that tyreese was going to have to "grow up" and quickly in this season... i think the whole gf deal is an effort to toughen him up by the producers...... i wanna know how is burning bodies... i almost think its carol since shes been doing things behind the councils back like teaching the kids to use weps and junk.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I was assuming it's the little girl that names the walkers feeding them at night.
they talked about that... could have been the producers not paying attention, but whoever fed em was close to the same height as the zombies(say this cause where they were holding the flash light)... could have used a ladder i guess lol

Quote:i agree but i also think you have to keep a level of unpredictability... if u bring on actors and keep the good ones, you willl know every situation they go into, they will be the ones who survive.. im almost able to do that now with people like daryl.

the guy on talking dead the first night even hinted that tyreese was going to have to "grow up" and quickly in this season... i think the whole gf deal is an effort to toughen him up by the producers...... i wanna know how is burning bodies... i almost think its carol since shes been doing things behind the councils back like teaching the kids to use weps and junk.
But that's the point. There is no unpredictability with that. The new characters are getting offed in one or two episodes. You know, right now, the main group isn't going anywhere. There isn't even a threat of that happening the way it's going.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2013, 08:53 PM by JagswinJagswin.)

IMO Sasha burned the bodies because she was concerned that something may happen to Tyreese. Not sure about who is feeding the walkers. Any number of people make sense. Rick going crazier, Carl, Bob Stookey getting drunk, the little girl naming them, or even the governor. 

Quote:IMO Sasha burned the bodies because she was concerned that something may happen to Tyreese. Not sure about who is feeding the walkers. Any number of people make sense. Rick going crazier, Carl, Bob Stookey getting drunk, the little girl naming them, or even the governor. 
My guess is Carl or Carol.

;

Quote:My guess is Carl or Carol.

I goin with carol... IMO they are giving her character new role by making her do things that people need but maybe necessarily want.

Enjoyed last night's episode. Finally we get to see a Tyreese that is somewhat similar to the comics. Got a feeling that huge herd will pose a problem for the prison.

As for Carol, read on a different forum that theorizes she might be covering up for Lizzy. When she went into the sick area her coughing sounded so fake. Either it was horrible acting or she is planning something over there. 

Also, as for Talking Dead...Please do not bring Marilyn Monroe ever again as a guest. 

Quote: 

Also, as for Talking Dead...Please do not bring Marilyn Monroe ever again as a guest. 

I didn't watch, but I  would have assumed she would be great for a zombie show.

s
;

;

idk if tyrese is a beast but that getaway was just so ridiculous. btw, next time bring a 4wheel drive vehicle lol

Quote:I didn't watch, but I  would have assumed she would be great for a zombie show.
lol, Just realized I typed Monroe instead of Manson. 

Quote:idk if tyrese is a beast but that getaway was just so ridiculous. btw, next time bring a 4wheel drive vehicle lol
A similar event occurred in the comics. He is basically a beast. Though they could have done a little more with the scene. 

Quote:Enjoyed last night's episode. Finally we get to see a Tyreese that is somewhat similar to the comics. Got a feeling that huge herd will pose a problem for the prison.

As for Carol, read on a different forum that theorizes she might be covering up for Lizzy. When she went into the sick area her coughing sounded so fake. Either it was horrible acting or she is planning something over there. 

manson sucked.... he sounded messed up on pills or something.... not sure i expected much from a guy like that, but that was terrible to watch.

Quote:A similar event occurred in the comics. He is basically a beast. Though they could have done a little more with the scene. 
I honestly thought he was toast, as did Daryl, Michonne and the other guy.

;

Quote:manson sucked.... he sounded messed up on pills or something.... not sure i expected much from a guy like that, but that was terrible to watch.
Yeah, he did endless stupid rants. Chris kept trying to cut him off. 

Quote:I honestly thought he was toast, as did Daryl, Michonne and the other guy.
Group that he was with in the comics thought he was goner too. Though in comics there was a bigger sense of "Oh no Tyreese!!! Hes gone we can't save him *cries*". They kind of shrugged it off in the tv show. lol

Quote:Yeah, he did endless stupid rants. Chris kept trying to cut him off. 

Group that he was with in the comics thought he was goner too. Though in comics there was a bigger sense of "Oh no Tyreese!!! Hes gone we can't save him *cries*". They kind of shrugged it off in the tv show. lol
And to be honest., all they really could do was kind of shrug it off. A cry fest wasn't going to cut it, "Crap, Oh No" wasnt going to do anything, going in to help him would have probably gotten them killed.

They're to a point now where shrugging it off is the only reaction.

;

AMC renews for Season 5. Good news.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/amc-renews-walk...27477.html

;

Quote:AMC renews for Season 5. Good news.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/amc-renews-walk...27477.html
was expected. any news on the spin off? im tired of most of the characters lol

Quote:was expected. any news on the spin off? im tired of most of the characters lol
Hoping it takes place on the west coast or maybe even another country. 

Quote:Hoping it takes place on the west coast or maybe even another country. 
i vote for west coast in a major city, but that would seem expensive, not liking the middle of nowhere venue. i hope its more about zombies rather than the drama fest the current show has become.

TWD beats Sunday night football again, rather handily. 6.8 to 5.6 with over 16 million watching the show as it aired.

;