Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Walking Dead

What did you guys think about tonights episode? I don't think Carol is gone for good, Daryl's gonna be upset about Carol I think.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What did you guys think about tonights episode? I don't think Carol is gone for good, Daryl's gonna be upset about Carol I think.
Yeah I don't think she is gone for good either. Episode is good, I'm really liking the pacing of this season. Seeing Bob struggle for the alcohol caught me off guard. Really thought he was risking his life for medication. 

Quote:Yeah I don't think she is gone for good either. Episode is good, I'm really liking the pacing of this season. Seeing Bob struggle for the alcohol caught me off guard. Really thought he was risking his life for medication. 

I thought he had a book in there or something, but after watching Talking Dead I rememberd the bottle he picked up that caused the roof cave in a few episodes back.

Quote:I thought he had a book in there or something, but after watching Talking Dead I rememberd the bottle he picked up that caused the roof cave in a few episodes back.
Yeah I remember the roof caving scene too. I thought he took books as well. If the bottle was near the books in that earlier scene, I didn't notice it. 

i hope they just follow carols storyline, much more interesting than the lethargic prison drama.  which sides do you guys take? carol or rick?

I really wish I could read what is being said. Still have not watched yet, but looking forward to!

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:i hope they just follow carols storyline, much more interesting than the lethargic prison drama.  which sides do you guys take? carol or rick?

I'd have to go with Rick on this one, you don't kill the living especially your own people. That said it's a little hypocritical of Rick after killing his partner and all......

Quote:I'd have to go with Rick on this one, you don't kill the living especially your own people. That said it's a little hypocritical of Rick after killing his partner and all......
Rick was defending himself though. Shane had every intention of killing off Rick. 

Rick and Carol have switched roles.  Shes being more realistic with her options/decisions as to rick just trying to please everyone.

Quote:Rick was defending himself though. Shane had every intention of killing off Rick. 

True, I guess it's a little different with Carol, but what about his son killing that boy last season? Didn't send him off :whistling:

Quote:True, I guess it's a little different with Carol, but what about his son killing that boy last season? Didn't send him off :whistling:
That boy at the time was part of a different group that was assaulting the prison with the intention of killing everyone. From what I can tell, Carl had his gun taken away from him in between season 3 and 4. Carol killed people in their own group.

Quote:That boy at the time was part of a different group that was assaulting the prison with the intention of killing everyone. From what I can tell, Carl had his gun taken away from him in between season 3 and 4. Carol killed people in their own group.

For Carl's sake, I hope the zombies never disappear. That young man is not equipped to deal with a normalized world.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:For Carl's sake, I hope the zombies never disappear. That young man is not equipped to deal with a normalized world.

I don't  think any of them could go back to the normalized world but yea especially carl

Quote:That boy at the time was part of a different group that was assaulting the prison with the intention of killing everyone. From what I can tell, Carl had his gun taken away from him in between season 3 and 4. Carol killed people in their own group.

The boy had surrendered, but I see your point about outside vs inside the group.

I think the Ricktatorship is wrong here, and I think in due time he will realize he made a mistake. I think/hope Carol will be back.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Mehh carol annoyed me.

Daryl will kill Rick

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Daryl will kill Rick

that would be an interesting arc, I mean haven't we all seen enough of Rick's arc? I almost feel like they'll kill him off at the end of this season.

There is no way they kill of Rick.

Quote:There is no way they kill of Rick.

I never read any of the comics so everything that happens is new to me, I'm just saying it would be one heck of an arc if they did.