Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Walking Dead

Quote:I don't think so. At least Michonne has a booty.
[Image: the-walking-dead-season-4-michonne.jpg]

[Image: xxxthewalkingdead_s2_ep01_lori_FULL.jpg]

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Best show this season so far tonight. Loved it!

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Definitely... Carl is the man of the house now...

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

I thought it was such a touching a moment, Father Son AR-15 side by side popping zombie heads off, doesn't get any better then that!

Herschel really shined this episode. He has easily become one of my favorite characters on the show. 

[Image: 7636_10151740234583085_1335232871_n.jpg]

Quote:[Image: 7636_10151740234583085_1335232871_n.jpg]
Ha, that's funny stuff there.

;

I'm asking a question to which I don't want an answer (please no spoilers from the graphic novel fans, it's a rhetorical question), but if Michonne kills the Governor, will she let him turn, chop off his arms and lower jaw, then lead him around on a yoke?

I hope so.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:I'm asking a question to which I don't want an answer (please no spoilers from the graphic novel fans, it's a rhetorical question), but if Michonne kills the Governor, will she let him turn, chop off his arms and lower jaw, then lead him around on a yoke?

I hope so.
Excellent question. I have never read the comics, but man that sounds like something that could happen. Then again, after she kills him and he turns, she's not leading him around anymore. Just the body he was in. That feeling of making him suffer would be gone after she kills him.

;

Quote:I'm asking a question to which I don't want an answer (please no spoilers from the graphic novel fans, it's a rhetorical question), but if Michonne kills the Governor, will she let him turn, chop off his arms and lower jaw, then lead him around on a yoke?

I hope so.

I was curious a while back and looked up some of the graphic novels, it looks to me like this story line is SO different then that story line there's no telling what could happen.

Quote:I was curious a while back and looked up some of the graphic novels, it looks to me like this story line is SO different then that story line there's no telling what could happen.
By design too. They talked about it on The Talking Dead episode one and two of this season. It is really going off track from what the comics/novels were.

;

Quote:I was curious a while back and looked up some of the graphic novels, it looks to me like this story line is SO different then that story line there's no telling what could happen.

Yeah it's worse, but thats just my opinion. 

Quote:Yeah it's worse, but thats just my opinion. 

After the shows over (more importantly I have some more free time on my hands) I want to go back and read the comic version of events.

Quote:After the shows over (more importantly I have some more free time on my hands) I want to go back and read the comic version of events.
I don't know anyone who reads the comics and watches the show that prefers the show.  This includes me.  There are just some things that you can't do on cable TV.

Quote:After the shows over (more importantly I have some more free time on my hands) I want to go back and read the comic version of events.

I had them on my tablet, would read them on the toilet, during lunch, and in bed, took a few days.  I don't think I've ever really been "hooked" on anything but these were pretty addictive to read. 

Yeah I like the comics more too. Also, the Walking Dead game from TellTale Games is something I enjoy more than the show. 

Quote:Yeah I like the comics more too. Also, the Walking Dead game from TellTale Games is something I enjoy more than the show. 

Yeah the game was awesome, cant wait for season 2

I've been meaning to play that.  I downloaded the demo when it first came out and liked it a lot.  I decided I was going to wait untill all of the chapters were released and purchase them together but I still haven't gotten around to it yet.

Someone help me out I'm watching tonights episode why does this chick in the building with the Governor looks so familiar?

shes pretty, i honestly like this arc better than the prison. much more refreshing.