Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Walking Dead

She's from the unit! I was trying to figure it out all night, looked it up on IMDB.com

As for last nights show I like them trying to redeem the Governor a little, my money says he goes evil again in a few episodes. No way Michonne or Rick let him in the prison

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I enjoyed the focus shift from the prison to the Governor, too. What confused me was the brief teaser that accompanies every episode (of any show on DirecTV) I record. For last night's episode, it said "Group members struggle to find their humanity while being constantly threatened."

Also, the episode was titled "Live Bait".

Neither make sense to me, given the content of last night's episode.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Man, what a boring episode.  I do not care about the governor one bit.  I don't care if he wants to redeem himself.  "Oh waaah, I feel bad about myself now."  Nothing he can do will make up for straight murdering dozens of people.

He should have just died last season in the attack on the prison so they can pursue a different storyline.

Also, how stupid are those people who helped him?  "We have food and shelter and a good thing going so let's throw that all away for no reason.  Road trip!!!"

Quote:I enjoyed the focus shift from the prison to the Governor, too. What confused me was the brief teaser that accompanies every episode (of any show on DirecTV) I record. For last night's episode, it said "Group members struggle to find their humanity while being constantly threatened."

Also, the episode was titled "Live Bait".

Neither make sense to me, given the content of last night's episode.

I think Live Bait is the name of the next episode, at least that's how it looks on my AT&T Uverse DVR

Quote:Man, what a boring episode.  I do not care about the governor one bit.  I don't care if he wants to redeem himself.  "Oh waaah, I feel bad about myself now."  Nothing he can do will make up for straight murdering dozens of people.

He should have just died last season in the attack on the prison so they can pursue a different storyline.

Also, how stupid are those people who helped him?  "We have food and shelter and a good thing going so let's throw that all away for no reason.  Road trip!!!"

Well they where probably just staying put because the Dad was so sick, after he died they where obviously looking for someone to take care of them. They also talked about running low on supplies so it was probably there only shot at getting out, going with the Governor.

Quote:I think Live Bait is the name of the next episode, at least that's how it looks on my AT&T Uverse DVR

According to the official site, Live Bait was aired last night.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2013, 07:35 PM by foo895.)

Quote:Well they where probably just staying put because the Dad was so sick, after he died they where obviously looking for someone to take care of them. They also talked about running low on supplies so it was probably there only shot at getting out, going with the Governor.
I don't remember them saying they were low on supplies. I know they said they had enough "roni sticks" to last them years. Plus they have one less mouth to feed now. Also, they had shelter and safety. Now they don't have food or water or shelter or even whatever was in their bags.

Another issue I had was when the governor got the O2 tanks he tried to leave a different way than he came in and lost all but two. Why?

I'm really questioning the intelligence level of people in this show and it is taking me out of it.

Why didn't Rick and Carl gun down all those walkers before they collapsed the fence? Why do they keep their arsenal outside against the fence where it is exposed to the elements and can easily be stolen by anyone with a pair of bolt cutters?

These people need to wise up.

Quote:I don't remember them saying they were low on supplies. I know they said they had enough "roni sticks" to last them years. Plus they have one less mouth to feed now. Also, they had shelter and safety. Now they don't have food or water or shelter or even whatever was in their bags.

Another issue I had was when the governor got the O2 tanks he tried to leave a different way than he came in and lost all but two. Why?

I'm really questioning the intelligence level of people in this show and it is taking me out of it.

Why didn't Rick and Carl gun down all those walkers before they collapsed the fence? Why do they keep their arsenal outside against the fence where it is exposed to the elements and can easily be stolen by anyone with a pair of bolt cutters?

These people need to wise up.

Maybe my memory is foggy, but I thought at the start of the episode the girls (I think they where sisters) talked about the little girl not liking what was left but they didn't have anything else to give her. That's where I was assuming the low supplies angle played in, and roni sticks won't fill you up for long.

As for the stash outside I've got no idea, I thought the same thing why would they leave it exposed to the elements.

Quote:I think Live Bait is the name of the next episode, at least that's how it looks on my AT&T Uverse DVR
No, it was the name of the most recent "Governor" one. It had me scratching my head a bit too.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:No, it was the name of the most recent "Governor" one. It had me scratching my head a bit too.

Well I don't get that one at all.

I wonder what kind of impact the tv version of Lilly will have on the story. 

[Image: 1473050_10151769591673085_1320767605_n.jpg]

Haha!

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:[Image: 1473050_10151769591673085_1320767605_n.jpg]
Ha, that's a good one. I got the feeling last week that they want to try to make the governor a "good guy" now. And it has been reinforced with what I have seen some of the things the directors and producers have said.

;

Quote:Ha, that's a good one. I got the feeling last week that they want to try to make the governor a "good guy" now. And it has been reinforced with what I have seen some of the things the directors and producers have said.

well the good guy thing didn't last long

Jumped with joy when I saw the tank and the guy mentioned being a tank operator. The anticipated showdown would finally happen. 

Quote:Jumped with joy when I saw the tank and the guy mentioned being a tank operator. The anticipated showdown would finally happen.

Yeah but it isn't going to be nearly as good as in the comic because of the whole Lori thing.

This episode was better than last. At least they aren't trying to pull the redemption BS with the governor anymore. Once a scumbag, always a scumbag.

Quote:well the good guy thing didn't last long
Yeah, that's pretty much over.

;

Quote:Yeah but it isn't going to be nearly as good as in the comic because of the whole Lori thing.

This episode was better than last. At least they aren't trying to pull the redemption [BAD WORD REMOVED] with the governor anymore. Once a scumbag, always a scumbag.
Comic version of Andrea isn't present either. However, [spoiler] Judith is at the prison[/spoiler] I wonder if the tv writers will include that scenario.

I miss Lori.. She was a hottie..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]