Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Walking Dead

Quote:I miss Lori.. She was a hottie..

Not sure if serious?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Not sure if serious?

Yeah i am
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Yeah i am
She was definitely hot.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Lori was horrible. Ugh.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Lori was horrible. Ugh.
Clean your glasses bro..

I think a lot of people, especially kids, are getting the wrong idea when it comes to the looks of a woman.. If you're comparing Lori to an air brushed, fake breasted chick found inside of a Playboy magazine, then you're being overly biased and fooling yourself. Those women in Playboy are found few and far between in the real world. And the one's that DO exist, are so full of themselves that once they talk, all you really wanna do is turn around and walk away. The conversation is always about them, what they want and plotting on how they can attain it.. If those are the types of women that you want in your life, more power to ya and best of luck. Been there, done that and was married to one for over 10 years, never again.. 

I also think the problem with this country is the public masses let main stream media make our determinations for us. They like to tell us what's hot and what's not. The media puts these overly glamorized women on a pedestal and tries to sell the masses "sex". In my honest opinion, all it's doing is making millions of women in this country feel ashamed of their bodies.. But that's fine with me, because while the majority of the male population is chasing that Playboy centerfold, who has thousands of testosterone injected males vying for her attention, there's Lori in the corner of the bar, drinking her beer by herself as I walk up and say "hi" with no competition..

Give me Lori any day of the week and you keep chasing those Playboy models :thanks:  

Hahaha I wasn't basing it on her looks, more her character in the show.

As a dude in his mid 30s, Lori was perfectly acceptable. Could I have had a relationship with her after she was bangin' my partner? nah...

Quote:Hahaha I wasn't basing it on her looks, more her character in the show.

As a dude in his mid 30s, Lori was perfectly acceptable. Could I have had a relationship with her after she was bangin' my partner? nah...

Gotcha

Quote:Gotcha
When after she was dead, her ghost or whatever kept showing up...I hated it.

Show definitely needs some eye candy though...it's running low.

Quote:When after she was dead, her ghost or whatever kept showing up...I hated it.

Definitely

Quote:Clean your glasses bro..

I think a lot of people, especially kids, are getting the wrong idea when it comes to the looks of a woman.. If you're comparing Lori to an air brushed, fake breasted chick found inside of a Playboy magazine, then you're being overly biased and fooling yourself. Those women in Playboy are found few and far between in the real world. And the one's that DO exist, are so full of themselves that once they talk, all you really wanna do is turn around and walk away. The conversation is always about them, what they want and plotting on how they can attain it.. If those are the types of women that you want in your life, more power to ya and best of luck. Been there, done that and was married to one for over 10 years, never again..

I also think the problem with this country is the public masses let main stream media make our determinations for us. They like to tell us what's hot and what's not. The media puts these overly glamorized women on a pedestal and tries to sell the masses "sex". In my honest opinion, all it's doing is making millions of women in this country feel ashamed of their bodies.. But that's fine with me, because while the majority of the male population is chasing that Playboy centerfold, who has thousands of testosterone injected males vying for her attention, there's Lori in the corner of the bar, drinking her beer by herself as I walk up and say "hi" with no competition..

Give me Lori any day of the week and you keep chasing those Playboy models :thanks:

That or I just don't find her attractive...

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2013, 09:48 AM by WingerDinger.)

Quote:That or I just don't find her attractive...
I'm leaning towards "that"..

Quote:When after she was dead, her ghost or whatever kept showing up...I hated it.

The Governor's girlfriend's sister's girlfriend is pretty hot...

Now that the Governor has Michonne and Herschel in his sights, literally, what do you think he will do? Will he shoot one of them?

;

Quote:Now that the Governor has Michonne and Herschel in his sights, literally, what do you think he will do? Will he shoot one of them?
judging from the preview if i remember correctly, he doesnt. i cant believe theyre spending this season exactly like last season, the battle for the prison, its getting annoying and the governor arc has overlasted its stay. cant wait for the next step of the story, i hope they move on from the prison.

Quote:judging from the preview if i remember correctly, he doesnt. i cant believe theyre spending this season exactly like last season, the battle for the prison, its getting annoying and the governor arc has overlasted its stay. cant wait for the next step of the story, i hope they move on from the prison.
I highly doubt he shoots as well, them anyway.

I kind of liked the way they were taking the governor two episodes ago. I was curious to see how they may make him into the nice guy, or a nice guy.

;

Quote:Now that the Governor has Michonne and Herschel in his sights, literally, what do you think he will do? Will he shoot one of them?
I got a theory based on what I've read in the comics. But I won't say and hope you guys unfamiliar with the comics enjoy this midseason finale. 

NO, I can't believe that just happend..............I saw it coming but was still all NOOOOO when it happened :o

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

And it got worse! Why do I like this show!?!

Spoiler:

I think the baby dying had to happen, how could they go on the run and the baby still be alive? I'm just glad they spared showing it on TV I don't think I could've handled that.

Quote:And it got worse! Why do I like this show!?!

Wow... I think the writer just made a huge mistake... That was insane.... I'm shocked.