Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Bridgewater Brigade '14

Understand that this is a topic that has Bridgewater in it, but it's not just about TB. You see, The Bridgewater Brigade is about the 2014 draft class and the draft picks that will supplement Teddy. I'm all in on Teddy Bridgewater. The people who don't acknowledge Bridgewater lighting up Florida have to understand that Louisville and Bridgewater will most likely finish undefeated and play in a BCS Bowl Game against tough competition. He's improved every year, including this year, when he was expected to be taken first overall. Teddy is the real deal and a no-brainer for the Jags if they were picking #1. This is the best year to be picking 1st with the depth at QB, WR, OL, and even Tight End. This makes our draft picks more valuable in trade scenarios and our selections. I'm excited for the upcoming draft

Interesting tweets from Matt Miller:

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2013/10/11/...att-miller

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Miller is quite literally the only BR guy I have any respect for. 

Also, keep in mind that he tweeted all of that after the Rutgers game, so clearly missing bad a couple deep sideline throws isn't a stock killer as many people on here would suggest.

Yeah, I didn't really see anything in that game that made me knock him off my top spot on my hypothetical big board

Not even a debate. All the talk about Mariota and others is just blowing hot air. Real qb evaluators know the real deal.

Quote:Miller is quite literally the only BR guy I have any respect for.

Also, keep in mind that he tweeted all of that after the Rutgers game, so clearly missing bad a couple deep sideline throws isn't a stock killer as many people on here would suggest.

Missing a couple throws and some people here freaked out. Peyton Manning just threw a pick six against us... IT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE!
Shock the world

Quote:Missing a couple throws and some people here freaked out. Peyton Manning just threw a pick six against us... IT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE!
That is the truth.

Quote:Understand that this is a topic that has Bridgewater in it, but it's not just about TB. You see, The Bridgewater Brigade is about the 2014 draft class and the draft picks that will supplement Teddy. I'm all in on Teddy Bridgewater. The people who don't acknowledge Bridgewater lighting up Florida have to understand that Louisville and Bridgewater will most likely finish undefeated and play in a BCS Bowl Game against tough competition. He's improved every year, including this year, when he was expected to be taken first overall. Teddy is the real deal and a no-brainer for the Jags if they were picking #1. This is the best year to be picking 1st with the depth at QB, WR, OL, and even Tight End. This makes our draft picks more valuable in trade scenarios and our selections. I'm excited for the upcoming draft

Interesting tweets from Matt Miller:

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2013/10/11/...att-miller

Quote:Miller is quite literally the only BR guy I have any respect for. 

Ohhhhh, Matt MilleR....

For a minute there I thought we were actually using someone else as a reputable source.... Laughing 

This play is why Bridgewater should go number 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJCj6kjM3Yo

[Image: qMkdR3o.png]

TEST

And too people still concerned he won't declare...

Quote: 

“The reality is that we are hoping and believing that he has a good season, and after that he’ll do what he needs to do to prepare to go to the draft.” - Rose Bridgewater

TEST

Quote:[Image: qMkdR3o.png]
*DEAD* at followed by Jacksonville Jaguars. You can't tell me that Teddy and the team don't see the writing on the wall.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Quote:*DEAD* at followed by Jacksonville Jaguars. You can't tell me that Teddy and the team don't see the writing on the wall.

Or that he is following Justin Blackmon. 

Quote:Or that he is following Justin Blackmon. 
Meh. Players follow other players on Twitter all of the time. An official team account following a top college prospect however, is just rich.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Quote:Or that he is following Justin Blackmon.
lol that's what I saw.

He's following a few WR's in the NFL.  Dez Bryant, Ochocinco (well "Former NFL"), Julio Jones, AJ Green.  Blackmon does kinda stand out though.   

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2013, 12:28 AM by vagrantwade.)

He actually started following Blackmon Sunday night after I tweeted at both of them saying something about how Teddy to Justin will be an NFL favorite for years.

So it's not like he's just some WR he's been following. He literally just followed him yesterday.

TEST

I just noticed that the Jags also follow Hundley.

lol man i need to get a twitter.

Quote:I just noticed that the Jags also follow Hundley.

The point of the screenshot was that he followed blackmon after I tweeted him and blackmon in the same tweet last night. Not that the Jaguars are following him.

TEST

Quote:The point of the screenshot was that he followed blackmon after I tweeted him and blackmon in the same tweet last night. Not that the Jaguars are following him.
Yeah, I got that, but someone pointed that out last night that he followed Blackmon. The Jags following him was news to me as of this thread. Didn't mean to rain on your parade.