Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Stay Classy, Fox Sports 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41yF4NR3FO8

sup bro

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

FOX. Unfair and unbalanced since Larry King roamed the Earth centuries ago.

Expecting class from Fox News is like expecting wild emotional displays from the British.

Quote:Expecting class from Fox News is like expecting wild emotional displays from the British.

Or white teeth.

Better than cnn.

Caption this pic:

[Image: f5XfVU2.jpg]

Quote:Caption this pic:

[Image: f5XfVU2.jpg]

I used to be relevant
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I used to be relevant
I could have been someone, I could have been a contender instead of a bum, which is what I am.

Still not as bad as this piece. http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/979957...win-bet-it

Quote: 

There has never been a betting window quite like this. Jacksonville is so bad there's talk that for their Oct. 27 game in London against San Francisco, they might not be given round-trip airfare. They would have a hard time scoring in the SEC. Their best player, Maurice Jones-Drew, has one rushing TD. Peyton Manning, who is slower than urban decay, has that many.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Don't understand why everyone is making such a big deal about our season. I would consider the Giant's worse. At least they have a team with some talent; and they get beat down almost as bad.........

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

I liked it. Sympathetic publicity, but i'll take it none the less..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I could have been someone, I could have been a contender instead of a bum, which is what I am.

I wish someone would call me a bum to my face. Then at least I'd know people still care.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2013, 08:14 PM by Mousseau.)

Here's my attempt!

[Image: ckhaqJt.jpg]

Quote:Don't understand why everyone is making such a big deal about our season. I would consider the Giant's worse. At least they have a team with some talent; and they get beat down almost as bad.........

Me either, it's not like we went from good to bad....we sucked last year too!

Did they do this when the Lions were stinking up the place?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

[Image: 4Xt4DjD.jpg]

[Image: u6EGuM6.jpg]

Quote:Did they do this when the Lions were stinking up the place?

Yes.      Especially on the nighttime  " comedy " shows.      Because the Lions started the 2001 season 0-12 and never won a game in 2008,    the " comedy " shows featured the Lions two seasons.      

The mascot was pretty funny.........

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

[Image: WMKB7dy.jpg]

[Image: t4Evk7h.jpg]

Quote:Me either, it's not like we went from good to bad....we sucked last year too!

Did they do this when the Lions were stinking up the place?

We've scored 25 points less through five games than the Lions did in their first five games of '08. This may very well be the worst team ever.

Quote:Or white teeth.

Hey! Don't forget there's English jags fans too!! Big Grin