Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Justin Blackmon Or Antonio Brown?

Blackmon is projected 12, Brown is projected 16.5 at the Jets.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Blackmon. He made the most points for me out of my whole team last weak and I don't see him slowing down against the more terrible defense in Denver.
Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Week*

Quote:Blackmon. He made the most points for me out of my whole team last weak and I don't see him slowing down against the more terrible defense in Denver.

I figured as much.

You should combine them and start Antonio Blackmon.

Blackmon, easy. Jags will be passing a bunch to play catch up. I believe he will be targeted a ton. I saw yesterday where he was the #1 WR going into this week as far as fantasy goes. Plus, Henne loves him. His production went up when Henne took over last year.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

What about Blackmon or Josh Gordon ? I'm so undecided about this I can't sleep at night please help me

Remembering the Houston game last year .....    Blackmon. 

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2013, 10:08 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Champ Bailey is scheduled to return this week and will likely be matched up against Blackmon, so Blackmon isn't a slam dunk play over Antonio Brown. As a matter of fact, I think I might go with Brown for this week.

If Bailey is a late scratch, then go with Blackmon. 

I really want to start Blackmon this week but I have no clue where I can fit him.

I got aj green vs bills. Welker and demaryius Thomas vs jags. Wayne vs chargers. And Jordan Cameron vs lions. Any suggestions?
Crab Cakes and Football! That's what Jacksonville does!

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2013, 10:32 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:I really want to start Blackmon this week but I have no clue where I can fit him.

I got aj green vs bills. Welker and demaryius Thomas vs jags. Wayne vs chargers. And Jordan Cameron vs lions. Any suggestions?

You have AJ Green, Thomas, Reggie Wayne AND Welker?.....taking advantage of 1st graders or what?

Who are you starting over Blackmon and Brown? I like both a lot this week.

Easy call. 

Blackmon.

There will be major garbage time production for the Jaguars. The Denver defense has been terrible. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Jaguars with 21 to 28 points by game's end. Jets/Steelers is going to be a defensive battle with a 20-13 score (one way or the other) all over it. 

Blackmon will post better numbers than Brown.

Quote:Easy call. 

Blackmon.

There will be major garbage time production for the Jaguars. The Denver defense has been terrible. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Jaguars with 21 to 28 points by game's end. Jets/Steelers is going to be a defensive battle with a 20-13 score (one way or the other) all over it. 

Blackmon will post better numbers than Brown.

You are totally dismissing Champ Bailey's return. 

I'd love Blackmon is this spot if Bailey were to miss the game, but he's supposed to play. 

Quote:You have AJ Green, Thomas, Reggie Wayne AND Welker?.....taking advantage of 1st graders or what?

Haha it's an 8 team league so all the teams are pretty stacked. But do you see a place to put in Blackmon?
Crab Cakes and Football! That's what Jacksonville does!

Quote:You are totally dismissing Champ Bailey's return. 

I'd love Blackmon is this spot if Bailey were to miss the game, but he's supposed to play. 
Champ plays as a LCB specifically. He will not be shadowing any receiver as he just "shuts down" one side of the field. 

Depends on the play calling and where Blackmon matches up.

Looks like that was an easy call... Denvers pass defense is terrible. Not sure why with Cromartie and Bailey, but it is. Pretty easy decision Smile

Quote:Looks like that was an easy call... Denvers pass defense is terrible. Not sure why.....

I could ponder a guess.... :whistling: 

Quote:You are totally dismissing Champ Bailey's return. 

Nailed it.  :no:

Champ -Shmamp.   190 yds. 

Quote:Nailed it. 
He nailed it last week too