Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Justin Blackmon Or Antonio Brown?

I'd go with JB every single week for rest of season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You are totally dismissing Champ Bailey's return. 

I'd love Blackmon is this spot if Bailey were to miss the game, but he's supposed to play. 
Lol. Lol. Lol.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:Lol. Lol. Lol.

the funny thing is you're not smart enough to realize that I did think Blackmon had a great chance to blow up this game. I just overrated the impact that Champ Bailey would have, Champ Bailey is obviously declining faster than I assumed because he used to be one of the better CB in the sport and it wasn't all that long ago. 

Not an easy call, but I'd start Blackmon.

'02

Quote:What about Blackmon or Josh Gordon ? I'm so undecided about this I can't sleep at night please help me

Blackmon

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:the funny thing is you're not smart enough to realize that I did think Blackmon had a great chance to blow up this game. I just overrated the impact that Champ Bailey would have, Champ Bailey is obviously declining faster than I assumed because he used to be one of the better CB in the sport and it wasn't all that long ago. 
Dude, why cant you just say you were wrong?

Blackmon is #1 in the NFL in yards per game. I'd start him over anyone not named Calvin Johnson.

'02