Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What If We Miss Out On Teddy Bridgewater?

Quote:They can win a game or 2 as long as theres enough cushion between them and the team that holds pick 2......you know, like how the Colts did it in 2012 - they were winless until 0-13, but then when it was clear that they could win a few games and still get Luck, they did. 
have you informed Gus of this?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You play to win the game. You try telling professional athletes and coaches to throw a game.

Quote:I will never understand why people who call themselves true Jaguars fans don't know this.

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE.

That said, I oppose both of your views.

Quote:Can we just make a Teddy Bridgewater thread and merge everything into that?
I have tried doing that for other topics and people made up their own threads anyway, so I doubt that would work. This topic deserves its own thread because it is not about Teddy Bridgewater.

Quote:GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE.

That said, I oppose both of your views.
So you are admitting you obviously don't have a great mind.

Quote:So you are admitting you obviously don't have a great mind.

Hey HURRICANE!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bur...ted_States

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!