Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Huge Trade, Should I Do It?

I'm trading doug martin and demaryius thomas for adran petetson and denarius moore

Current team: stafford

doug martin

alfred morris

d thomas

randal cobb

ty hilton

vernon davis

new team: stafford

adrian peterson

alfred morris

randal cobb

ty hilton

gio bernard

vernon davis

should i do it?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Whats the trade offer?

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Whats the trade offer?

uhmmmm.......the first sentence in the thread..... :ermm: 

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2013, 09:40 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:I'm trading doug martin and demaryius thomas for adran petetson and denarius moore

should i do it?

I'd do that deal. 

Demaryius Thomas is clearly better than  Denarius Moore, but Peyton Manning has many weapons to go to and will spread it out, thus capping Thomas' value some. Moore is quickly becoming Terrelle Pryor's goto guy. Now....if Eric Decker & Wes Welker were to get hurt, then #88 would probably put up Calvin Johnson- like numbers. 

Adrian Peterson is on another level than any RB. 

So, yeah do the trade. 

Quote:I'd do that deal.

Demaryius Thomas is clearly better than Denarius Moore, but Peyton Manning has many weapons to go to and will spread it out, thus capping Thomas' value some. Moore is quickly becoming Terrelle Pryor's goto guy. Now....if Eric Decker & Wes Welker were to get hurt, then #88 would probably put up Calvin Johnson- like numbers.

So, yeah do the trade.

This sums it up.

Do it.

Still debating lol. If AP gets hurt my season is over. If doug goes down i still have thomas to get me points. But i don't think i trust doug to put up good numbers wit glennon and that bad offense

Quote:Still debating lol. If AP gets hurt my season is over. If doug goes down i still have thomas to get me points. But i don't think i trust doug to put up good numbers wit glennon and that bad offense

You know what they say.....poop or get off of the pot. 

And what if denarius moore is for real haha i hate fantasy football

Quote:uhmmmm.......the first sentence in the thread..... :ermm:
I was seeing if you were paying attention. You passed.

;

I'd pull the trigger too.

;

Trigger pulled and i also got mjd out of it, and traded mjd and houston d for cecil. love it!

Quote:Trigger pulled and i also got mjd out of it, and traded mjd and houston d for cecil. love it!
Wheelin' n dealin'

Quote:I'd do that deal.

Demaryius Thomas is clearly better than Denarius Moore, but Peyton Manning has many weapons to go to and will spread it out, thus capping Thomas' value some. Moore is quickly becoming Terrelle Pryor's goto guy. Now....if Eric Decker & Wes Welker were to get hurt, then #88 would probably put up Calvin Johnson- like numbers.

So, yeah do the trade.

Minus Jamaal Charles lol sorry but I drafted Jamaal #2 and got blasted for it and I'm loving it right now.

Awesome trade...totally do it.

'02