Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bridgewater Vs. Jameis Winston

Who is the better quarterback? Bridgewater will probably be the #1 player in next year's draft and Winston #1 in 2015. Who has a chance to be the better player? 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

One of them has only played 5 games in college.

Ever.

TEST

Does it matter?  I don't think this team could survive another year of Blaine Gabbert or another sub 3-win season in a row.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Right now, teddy is the more polished, better qb.  jameis has the better measurables though and maybe the better potential based on those measurables.

...... I can't even believe that this topic was made.
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

It's a college football forum, and Winston is in the Heisman hunt, on a top 10 team, and has been projected to one of the top 2015 draft prospects. 

I think Winston looks great so far...but he hasn't even had a good SEASON yet. For all we know he could end up having one bad game and just decline for the rest of the season.

TEST

Quote:It's a college football forum, and Winston is in the Heisman hunt, on a top 10 team, and has been projected to one of the top 2015 draft prospects.
As the old negro spiritual goes "we will see, we will see"
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Quote:Right now, teddy is the more polished, better qb. jameis has the better measurables though and maybe the better potential based on those measurables.
+1. Ditto.

As of right now, I'm going with Teddy.

I think Jameis will end up being a special player down the road, though.

I don't know if Jameis is Teddy-esque between the ears. I can't go with him until I've seen him command an offense at the line of scrimmage like I've seen Bridgewater.

Still haven't seen Jameis play so. No comment. 

Quote:Still haven't seen Jameis play so. No comment. 
I wish there were more of you around these parts!

Jameis will end up being better eventually.

With Jameis soon to be the object of the Great Overhyping, I expect someone to say that Teddy is who he is and has reached his full potential and won't get any better.

You know it's coming.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Still haven't seen Jameis play so. No comment.
You would, dare I say, "explode", if you see him play. Lol

.... Is this real life? This is ridiculous.. Jameis has still yet to play a good team, and we're already crowning this guy the greatest player in college? Give me a break.

10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

It would be a tough choice, I hope Jameis stays for a few more years... When he does come out, he has more upside than Teddy.

If they were both coming out at the same time... I'd go with Famous Jameis.
We doing it BIG....Florida State bringing that SWAG back in 2013!!!!    

<p style="text-align:center;">