Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Qb Help

With Matt Ryan on a bye, I need a QB for the week.

Roethlisberger @ NYJ

Pryor @ KC

Geno VS Pit

Cassel VS Car

Glennon VS PHI

Foles @ TB

Henne @ Den

Was going to go Pryor until I saw his matchup.  Roethlisberger and Foles don't have great matchups either.  Sadly I'm seriously considering Henne and hoping he pulls a Texans performance.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

henne or glennon has the best matchups

Quote:With Matt Ryan on a bye, I need a QB for the week.

Roethlisberger @ NYJ

Pryor @ KC

Geno VS Pit

Cassel VS Car

Glennon VS PHI

Foles @ TB

Henne @ Den

Was going to go Pryor until I saw his matchup.  Roethlisberger and Foles don't have great matchups either.  Sadly I'm seriously considering Henne and hoping he pulls a Texans performance.

I'd go with Geno for the match-up value. Pittsburgh is reeling right now, but that is just me.

"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

Tough one, I would probably give a slight edge to Foles. His matchup isn't the most favorable but he's got the best weapons to help a QB in that group. Geno would be 2nd, then probably Henne since she gonna have to sling it this week.

Im in the same boat, I have Ryan.  Im going Henne or Rothlesberger.  Steelers have been on a bye and I think Big Ben puts up a couple of TDs.  Henne is tempting though

Is cutler available on waivers? He could be worth a shot this week.

I'd go Henne.

Geno was my first thought but I don't trust a rookie against a Pittsburgh defense coming off a bye.

Quote:Is cutler available on waivers? He could be worth a shot this week.

Unfortunately, no, and I don't see him getting dropped.  The only other guy who might come available is Alex Smith.

I was leaning towards Henne, so I'm glad to see some support for him.

Quote:Unfortunately, no, and I don't see him getting dropped.  The only other guy who might come available is Alex Smith.

I was leaning towards Henne, so I'm glad to see some support for him.
It sucks for us because Julio just went down

Quote:It sucks for us because Julio just went down

It'll be interesting to see how that plays out.  Hopefully Douglas can step up and Roddy gets healthy soon.  Ryan's been really good, hasn't had a huge 30+ point game, but hasn't laid an egg either.  Consistently in the 20-27 point range for me.

Unfortunately, kinda stuck hoping everything works out.

Crazy as it may sound.....I think Henne is easily the best option of all of those. 

Quote:Tough one, I would probably give a slight edge to Foles. His matchup isn't the most favorable but he's got the best weapons to help a QB in that group. Geno would be 2nd, then probably Henne since she gonna have to sling it this week.

Foles looked good.

Quote:Foles looked good.

Yep, shoulda went with him.  Would have been a nice backup too in case Ryan struggles without Julio.  Dropped the ball on this one, but oh well.  Luckily Blackmon and V Davis have kept me alive.

Quote:Yep, shoulda went with him.  Would have been a nice backup too in case Ryan struggles without Julio.  Dropped the ball on this one, but oh well.  Luckily Blackmon and V Davis have kept me alive.

Ya, I have Peyton as my starter and Vick as my backup. Since Vick went down I've been looking for a backup in case Vick is still out on Peyton's bye. I was able to grab Cutler as insurance, but if Foles plays like that he may be the starter by the time Vicks healthy.