Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Should I Trade Ty Hilton For Cecil?

Hilton has had a couple huge games but i think cecil will get me a consistent 8-13 every week with blackmon back.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think you I'd rather have Cecil.

with henne at the helm, the passing game will get more takes

I'd rather have T.Y. Hilton, but thats me. 

Homers will probably choose C3PO

Ty. He's got way more upside with Luck at the helm. I would imagine Blackmon will get the most looks from now on as well. I can't see starting Shorts with confidence unless your in a 12+ man league.

It depends on what you are looking for. Hilton will give you more big scores. But he is also less consistent. Shorts will not have as many explosive days but is the more reliable scorer.

Steady and consistent-Cecil Shorts

Upside and Explosiveness/but many down days too-T.Y Hilton

Quote:It depends on what you are looking for. Hilton will give you more big scores. But he is also less consistent. Shorts will not have as many explosive days but is the more reliable scorer.

Steady and consistent-Cecil Shorts

Upside and Explosiveness/but many down days too-T.Y Hilton
I have both guys and what you say is very accurate.

Neither are 100% healthy right now.   I'd probably lean towards Hilton since Luck is throwing him the ball and his injury seems a bit more mild. 

I would take T.Y. Hilton over Shorts simply.

Am I the only one that gets a rediculous trade offers? I see you guys asking about trades that at least makes sense. I got got an offer for me to trade D. Thomas for Terrance Williams. Really? Give me a break.

Cecil Shorts is hurt half the time plus when he is in Blackmon would be the main target. TY Hilton just because he can compete a season.

Quote:Cecil Shorts is hurt half the time plus when he is in Blackmon would be the main target. TY Hilton just because he can compete a season.

Exactly, this is why you avoid Cecil: 

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3573/3810...c4d949.jpg

I drafted Hilton as a late round sleeper and in a standard scoring yahoo league he put up

One huge game, one decent game and four stinkers.

Shorts has put up

Shorts hasn't done anything special but he's put up slightly better numbers more consistently.

The only reason Hilton would be a better option is injury concerns for Cecil that caused him to post that 0 in week 6.

It's probably a toss up.

That is a tough call, but this week I'd start TY over Cecil because the Colts will look to keep up with Peyton.

'02