Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Imposters Offer Usc Job To Jdr And Tony Dungy

If you like weird stories, here is one about USC:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/07...60452.html

Based on earlier reports, it is obvious the unnamed Broncos coach is JDR, who has said he is not interested in talking about it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I surely hope you do not believe what the president of the school is saying. The media never said there were offers. There has been speculation that these guys are interested. No one has reported there have been offers.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Of course JDR would be interested...he ain't getting another NFL head coaching job again...

He can't even preside over a good NFL defense as a D-Coordinator.... (5th most points given up in the NFL as of current) 

Quote:I surely hope you do not believe what the president of the school is saying. The media never said there were offers. There has been speculation that these guys are interested. No one has reported there have been offers.
You don't think that article is the media?

Quote:You don't think that article is the media?
Of course the article in the OP is written by a member of the media. That's not what I said. They wrote the article based on what the school president feeds them. That's their job.

Of course there have been calls in to candidates by true members of the schools staff. I am not sure why there is such a vail of secrecy when it comes to hiring HC's. It's ridiculous.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Of course JDR would be interested...he ain't getting another NFL head coaching job again...

He can't even preside over a good NFL defense as a D-Coordinator.... (5th most points given up in the NFL as of current) 
They were top 5 last year when they had Dumerville, Miller, and Bailey was a year younger.  There D isn't that good this year without Dumer and Miller plus Bailey is past his prime.

Quote:Of course JDR would be interested...he ain't getting another NFL head coaching job again...

Looking at the talent JDR had to work with, I actually think he did a pretty good job at coaching.  We were in games we shouldnt have had a chance in.

Quote:Looking at the talent JDR had to work with, I actually think he did a pretty good job at coaching.  We were in games we shouldnt have had a chance in.
He certainly has a lot more talent in Denver than he ever did in Jacksonville, even with Miller and Bailey out.

When those guys come back, that Broncos defense will be very dangerous even to Kansas City.